ForumIntroductions ► Hello There
Hi! My name is Lydia, and I've been on TwoCans for about two years! While I am not the Grammar Nazi, I appreciate good grammar! However, I find overuse of exclamation points annoying. I pride myself in being one of the few even among teachers to feel comfortable using semicolons; I am a superhero. Speaking of that, I have written two books so far and enjoy writing as a hobby. The only man in my life right now is my one true love who also happens to be one of my characters.

I am active on the asking side of this site, relatively active on the answering side, and I occasionally pop up on the forum. I'm probably one of the many trolls that you find anonymously on this site. Sorry.

Anyway, a bit more about me in case anyone cares: my pronouns are she/her, and I am a heterosexual, cisgender teen gal. TwoCans has helped me with a lot of personal issues and questions that I have about the world. The world has whipped me but has also taught me a lot. In return, I hope to leave the world a better place than I found it.

:)

Welcome. :)

Hey I've seen you around. Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad you appreciate semicolons; they're probably my favorite punctuation mark.

Hello and welcome. I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Semicolons are very nice. I must admit that I have found myself sort of overusing exclamation marks lately, but mostly when texting my SO. I get very excited when talking to him! I never yell; I just get excited and use exclamation marks to convey that. I only ever use one though, except for sarcastic or weird purposes. It bothers me when people finish their sentences like this!!!

Forum > Introductions > Hello There