ForumIntroductions ► So i never really introduced myself
I just realized that even tho i have over 2k forum posts i never introduced myself.

I am dementedkermit

Nice to meat you

I’ve never met you before

Not even once in my life

It's nice to finally meet you for the first time! I'm surprised I've never seen you before!

which one are you again?

sigh

I just realized that even tho i have over 2k forum posts i never introduced myself.

I am dementedkermit
Thank goodness. I was wondering who this carrot was.

I thought it was a pepper.

On second glance it probably is a pepper. See I never would have looked twice if he hadn't introduced himself.

it is neither lol.

Its generic fruit
here

I had assumed it was a slightly longer than usual hachiya persimmon.

I don't know what a hachiya persimmon is, but it bears a striking similarity to an orange bell pepper crossed with a tomato.

it is generic fruit

FL Studio mean

Fruity Loops Studio

i like permissions

?

I don't know what a hachiya persimmon is, but it bears a striking similarity to an orange bell pepper crossed with a tomato.

They're really weird, but really tasty. They are sweet but have a sort of cinnamon and gingery taste to them. Make sure they're super ripe if you buy any persimmons, though; if you try to eat them before they have the consistency of a water balloon, they are incredibly gross.

Persimmons taste great. They’re not as good as apples though, but that’s just my opinion.

Ah shit wrong account

If you haven’t tried them, you should. They have this weird crunch to them. It’s soft on the outside but there’s these weird seed chunks that are crunchy. Idk how to describe it.

Ah, persimmons. I sold those as a cashier once. Never ate one, now I'm curious. Thank you for the extra information eriophora! I always learn cool things from you.

Forum > Introductions > So i never really introduced myself