ForumIntroductions ► Incredible Introduction
Hello, I've mostly been on the Ask/Answer area for the ~5 years I've been on this site with maybe a couple forum posts once every blue moon, so I don't think I made an introduction yet.

About Me:
I am a brand-spanking new freshman university student ready to open the countless doors to the mystical treasure known as the "rose-colored campus life" lying before me.
I haven't gone outside in ages.
I have a carrd in my profile if you want to add me on stuff like Letterboxd/RYM/Goodreads/MAL. It's not one of those labyrinth carrds which are a hell to navigate through so do not be afraid.
I like to play piano/oboe/guitar (for guitar I'm still a beginner).
Sometimes I draw. I think I'm alright at it.
I don't read a ton but I like lurking on online literature forums and communities. Yeah, I'm that type of guy.
I'm Korean and I actually don't mind K-Pop. I don't hate it, I don't love it. There are good ones though. I'm more into Korean indie/rock stuff. Thornapple and Kiha & the Faces are my life. And Radiohead. I'm sorry.
I swear I don't use forward slashes that often.
I don't care about my soul too much so you can take it if you want. Surely this decision will not have dire consequences.

Welcome, answer hermit.
I actually don't mind K-Pop. I don't hate it, I don't love it. There are good ones though. I'm more into Korean indie/rock stuff.
last time I said this I nearly got murdered by the BTS fandom. I applaud your bravery

Hello new forum user.

PoikiChoi said:
Welcome, answer hermit.
I actually don't mind K-Pop. I don't hate it, I don't love it. There are good ones though. I'm more into Korean indie/rock stuff.
last time I said this I nearly got murdered by the BTS fandom. I applaud your bravery

Thank you. I find that being Korean gives me a sort of get-away-with-hating-K-Pop-for-free card.

Hello new forum user.

Hello! The forum seems somewhat barren from what I’ve seen so far but I am still generally looking forward to being more active here.

don't worry, the forum isn't barren for too long. welcome to the forum, friend!

Forum > Introductions > Incredible Introduction