ForumIntroductions ► Licky Intro No. 2
I’ve changed.

The past is behind me. I will allow old stains to dry.

I am a new person.

14, male, too smart without effort, Chinese ancestry, born in NYC in Brooklyn, introvert, liberal, atheist, and have idea idea how tall I am or how much i weigh right this second because I never bothered to check, and lazy, since you now know. And I can maybe draw. I have all USA states and capitals committed to memory as well as all Canadian provinces and capitals committed to memory. And also all 196 countries. In fact I know more about world history than some of you 16 year olds. Did I menti- ok I’ll stop bragging.

Currently reading about Mongolia in the 1400s. Silly stories about the Ming and the Mongol courts.

Do you remember the capitals of the US Outlying Islands?

Did I say that?

Disappointed that you don’t.

W_Licky said:
I’ve changed.

The past is behind me. I will allow old stains to dry.

I am a new person.

14, male, too smart without effort, Chinese ancestry, born in NYC in Brooklyn, introvert, liberal, atheist, and have idea idea how tall I am or how much i weigh right this second because I never bothered to check, and lazy, since you now know. And I can maybe draw. I have all USA states and capitals committed to memory as well as all Canadian provinces and capitals committed to memory. And also all 196 countries. In fact I know more about world history than some of you 16 year olds. Did I menti- ok I’ll stop bragging.

Currently reading about Mongolia in the 1400s. Silly stories about the Ming and the Mongol courts.

were you 13, female, not dumb enough with effort, non-chinese ancestry, born in mudville TN, extrovert, conservative, polytheistic, 100 pounds, 10 inches tall, hardworking, maybe can't draw, doesn't have anything committed to memory, least of all geography, and mentioned nothing before?

edit: also is it so hard to believe that i am 15 years old

Now what’s that supposed to mean?

it means both you and poiki doubt the veracity of my claim to being 15

I never doubted you.

aww thanks licky <3

edit: also isn't brooklyn in nyc and not the other way around

I doubt PoikiChoi.

also isn't brooklyn in nyc and not the other way around

Yeah, but that sentence still makes sense. It just switches the two around.

is bowser's inside story a game about vore because if so i don't want my children to play it

What is your social security number and DOB please thank you

is bowser's inside story a game about vore because if so i don't want my children to play it

You have children?

You have children?

no

edit: the joke is the above statement is relevant to neither the thread nor anything that came before it. you can also tell it's a joke if you're familiar with the mario and luigi saga

What is your social security number and DOB please thank you

Wat?

Forum > Introductions > Licky Intro No. 2