ForumIntroductions ► Back for the 10th(?) time!
Your lord and saviour J-Rob has reincarnated once again. Got tired of Chet. Don't try that soul stuff. Gods are exempt.

Dibs on the religion/cult that forms around you

That time has passed.

Ok hi again, CHET.

You do realize you can just message Blake and ask him to change your username, correct?

I've been doing it this way for like 11 years. I'm set in my ways.

Fair enough.

Blake isn’t mad?

At me?

W_Licky said:
Blake isn’t mad?

No, I think the mods were specifically angry you kept making useless accounts for no real reason.

At me?

Most likely not; Licky and some of the newer members have a fair share of alts.

Might be tied to the two introduction threads "The Spy" and "Alpaca Haters," as they are both locked for the same reason (I suspect).

Yeah, both of those were Licky's. Also, forgot to quote Licky in my previous post, so my bad.

Reading back through the introductions thread, I found the old thread for Chet Manly's 9th reincarnation back in 2018. What a trip.

I was Chet longer than any of my other names (I think), but it has maybe the fewest posts. Satellite Mind had almost 3,000.

How many times must you be slain...

ill address you as "fancy" if thats okay with you

Your lord and saviour J-Rob has reincarnated once again. Got tired of Chet. Don't try that soul stuff. Gods are exempt.

My next post was actually about to be "who is this chet impersonator" until I actually read the post

ill address you as "fancy" if thats okay with you

Most folks just call me J-Rob, but you do you.

i called you chet when you were chet, fancy

That's neat, kid.

If you don't mind, what were some of your other usernames along the way? I am (apparently) slow to pick up on name changes and sort of thought that OG J-Rob was a mythical figure lost to the mists of time.

These are the ones I remember. Not in order.

Randy Randleman
SatelliteMind
GoldLion
FeverToTell
Lucid Dreams
Jrob18MVP
Chet Manly

i've seen satellite mind in the wild before

I remember those names. Not as well as Pepperidge Farm but then who does.

Forum > Introductions > Back for the 10th(?) time!