ForumIntroductions ► Oh boy.
Yeah, I'm back. Maybe. Maybe not.

Who are you all?

Oh um… I’m Licky… uhhh

Hi.

Hello Licky. I'm honestly surprised this site is still here.... It feels so weird 😂 I don't know anybody.

Hello I am BroncoBoy18

Am I famous? I consider myself to be. Yeah I am.

Hi!

Can I make you a profile pic?

I was well known here. I was also the youngest user. Now I'm old. And yes, I'd love a profile picture.

Anything of interest

A flower on the moon would be nice. I had something similar on my old profile. At least at one point I did.

Uhhh… I lost inspiration.

Here have the Eiffel Tower. For temporary so you don’t look empty now.

Edit: I’ll make that flower on a moon later when I have time and better device.

I have a moon and a tree, does that work

I'm totally going to dig up old threads that were relevant in my time and post on them. Sorry in advance guys. By the way... I can't access my old account. I can't remember what email I used, and apparently I forgot the password.

Edit: I don't know what to choose... I like the tower, but the other has a moon...

hello you and welcome back

Hi stripes. Thanks. I hope to get to know you guys well.

yeah, this place gets a lot more active around the time when school starts. be ready and excited

Haha, thanks, I remember that. I was in elementary school when I joined... Now I've graduated. So. Weird.

School starts in less than two weeks. Oh no I have to start high school on August 10, 7:20 am Central time.

I miss the elementary school days

Oh same. I was such a dramatic child though 🤣

Most children are pretty dramatic

Also I made you a pfp if you want to use it :)

Uhh here.

And I also sent you one with stars.

Minecraft tulip

Welcome back to twocans! Seeing your old avatar at the start of the 'Supposed to be Asleep' thread was truly a flashback.

Moonbloom! It's awesome to hear from you!

If this is a Licky alt, I will be angry.

No, he doesn't seem that way, yet.

I think you are too.

Forum > Introductions > Oh boy.