ForumIntroductions ► Discussion
Heya! I have no idea how to reply to a thread so I made a new one lmao. How are you guys? Anyway, reply to this with your wierdest Shower Thoughts!

XO, Alex

Welcome to the site!

I don't have any shower thoughts, but I'll edit one in if I think of one.

Heya! I have no idea how to reply to a thread so I made a new one lmao. How are you guys? Anyway, reply to this with your wierdest Shower Thoughts!

XO, Alex

I think shower thoughts is a thread.

Technically there are 3 now.

Hello! Welcome to the site where we talk about many things and joke around and be each other’s enemies friends.

Nobody has been more enimiesfriends such as me and W_Licky

The infinity sign is just a sandglass turned sideways

a firefly is the opposite of a sewage drain

"Reply to this thread" link comes right after the last post on the page. Quoting a post also creates a reply.

FRICTION CREATES IF YOU LAY TWO ENCYCLOPEDIA
S

WITH THE PAGES CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER

IT'LL RIP APART BEFORE YOU CAN PULL IT APART DUE TO

F R I C T I O N

friction sounds like "frick shin"

I tried to walk through the living room in the dark but someone moved the furniture and I banged my friction.

I listen to things (usually podcasts) when I shower, so I don't have many thoughts.

how do you hear it over the sound of running water

I listen to things (usually podcasts) when I shower, so I don't have many thoughts.

This speaks to me. Drown them w me Anty.

how do you hear it over the sound of running water

It's actually easy as long as you have a volume up

I actually have a TV in my bathroom so it gets loud enough to hear over the water

XO, Alex

No shower thoughts but I will give you a welcome!

Forum > Introductions > Discussion