ForumIntroductions ► the titanlord237 5000 forum posts ama!!!
literally ask me anything

i have made half of ten thousand posts which is a lot of effing posts

and i will do an ama to celebrate

asking and answering questions is the whole point of this website after all...

So... tell me where it all began

my origin story?

i typed asdfjkl;, presumably while at school one day.

i checked out the multiplayer link and started posting questions. eventually i got curious enough to check out the forums and the rest is history.

it all began with the following question:
"Just how many cows does a wing have, exactly?"

Alright then
question #2 did you get the reference in question #1

There was no need to make this thread Titan. I've already passed 5000 posts.

Also, you're catching up. GULP.

Are you a political person? Where do your beliefs fall?

(feel free to not answer this if you don't want to)

Are you a political person? Where do your beliefs fall?

(feel free to not answer this if you don't want to)

i am not particularly political

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/08/PP_2020.08.13_voter-attitudes_4-01.png i'll be doing a list of my political beliefs based on this graph i found and go down the list one by one, but only on topics i know enough about to feel confident saying things for

healthcare is too expensive in the united states, and it's wrong to have to rely on your employer to help you pay for insurance. those who are self employed are left in the dust and due to its high cost for treatment many people would have to rather not see a doctor even if they are ill
guns should be more tightly restricted. case in point, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2021#List
immigration should be opened as widely as possible. jobs won't be stolen, and immigrants aren't bad people. i think it's mostly xenophobia
economic inequality. you can't replace jobs with robots and then not give a universal income. this is just leaving those with no means of getting a foothold in the economy in the dust
climate change. please make laws regarding sustainability the world is going to hell because of climate change
abortion. please create more abortion clinics and make them easier and safer to access

Slightly morbid question:
If you were immortal(can't die by any causes, can still be wounded) and wanted to design a kill switch in case you decided that eternal life wasn't the best idea, what would you use?

dss choker from eva rebuild

Alright then
question #2 did you get the reference in question #1

Answer this one

it all started when i was born

Do you like lima beans?

i do not

Why not use this account?

is it ask you anything?

ANYTHING?
like can i ask you...

ANYTHING?

sorry it took so long to get back to these. i was banned when these questions were made and i forgot about this thread until now.
W_Licky said:
Why not use this account?

i wanted a fresh start without any pesky notifications bogging up my headspace going into the new school year.
is it ask you anything?

ANYTHING?
like can i ask you...

ANYTHING?

yes, you can ask me anything and i'll do my best to answer.

You have notifications turned on?

Actually I have my tcas notifications turned on too but I just delete the notifications since I’m always looking at tcas anyways

I have them turned on and then whenever I get an email my first thought is to check twocans lmao

I get notifications in my email of messages I've already read.

y'all check your email?

no i dont have notifications turned on i was referring to your feed and updated forum threads

W_Licky said:
Also, you're catching up. GULP.

Lovely.

Lovely.

I have a clone!!!

Forum > Introductions > the titanlord237 5000 forum posts ama!!!