ForumIntroductions ► where did your username come from?
don't be ashamed if it was the first thing you thought of

that's the case for about half of my accounts

saelabousy was created because at one point i claimed that my rapper name would be "celibacy" and i wanted to the same cute thing i did for kadaevr and spell a word wrong with "ae" in it and so yeah that's how i got my username (celibacy was also a reference to a streamer i used to watch)

fun fact, i didn't know what the word cadaver meant before i made the kadaevr account

I told this multiple times in q&a but here it goes again

Favorite NFL team+Gender+Number of the old QB for said NFL team

minewizard's is the same naming scheme but a bit different

Minecraft+the fact that I am good at the game, like a wizard+Car number of a former Nascar racer

What about Titanlord237?

W_Licky came from my two names I had for gaming. Woop woop! was the first one. I realized that sounded stupid and made it simple, Licky. After a while I merged then when I created my tcas account: W_Licky.

Pluto Sad came because that was the best meme I could make up in my mind in five seconds. I wanted an alt and I wanted it quick.

My other alts are a touchy topic where I shall not go into. I have not made any alts and never will since that alt spamming ban and will give a heads up to Grayseff when I have new accounts from me or other people with the same IP address. I go to grayseff because he’s online the most and more acceptable. Also Sophrosyne scares me. Blake I fear. Jaxxie has no time for listening to peasants like me who must worship her. Joetom Larana and others are barely online.

Mine is just my name, but backwards, with an added dash for ✨flavor✨.

My alt, "e-bag's other account", is exactly what it claims it is. It's just my other account. It's just for the stuff I don't want cluttering up my main account.

I have the right to call you baggity bigatitity mababity.

Mines too simple to need an explanation.

Titan's alt is pronounced like seal bussy right?

I've been reading it like "sale-a-boo-see"

Is that not right?

I read it as seal-busy (my brain deletes syllables as it pleases)

W_Licky said:
I have the right to call you baggity bigatitity mababity.

baggy bigtitty ma baby
ecr674 said:
Mines too simple to need an explanation.

Titan's alt is pronounced like seal bussy right?

it is pronounced like "celibacy"

e-bag said:
I've been reading it like "sale-a-boo-see"

Is that not right?

edit: let me google something real quick

People call me a killjoy. People call me Kyle.

Kyll two birds with one stone.

Kylljoy said:
People call me a killjoy. People call me Kyle.

Kyll two birds with one stone.

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME A SPACE COWBOY

I call you a land astronaut

A friend of mine in middle school gave me a custom t-shirt that said "Antagonist" because she thought it suited me.

the more that i think about it the more i realize that ebag is right

the more that i think about it the more i realize that ebag is right

For some reason I was amused with imagining myself as a private inspector, I think it's because I was working on short story with a detective at the time?

and then another noun was added to the end for specificity, tossing in another letter in there so it seemed more like a.. punny name instead

I put “Nathan” into the Xbox One name generator and have rolled with this alias since.

My name is Nathan. I am current.

Mine is from a minor Venture Bros character.

I'm just a fucking cereal.

Mine is from a minor Venture Bros character.

Was that the one who got killed by the Action Man?

Think that was Turnbuckle. SLDB is the guy Brock beats to death w a car antennae when Doc is trying to trick Gen Manhours into believing they still make inventions. Shore Leave later wears the costume when they go undercover at Don Hell's.

I remember the episode but not the character. Oh well.

Mine has an origin but telling you would give hints as to how to pronounce it and I don't want to do that.

I know how to pronounce it, but I also won't give away the secret.

I think most people know how. I've already figured it out myself.

aprzn123 said:
Mine has an origin but telling you would give hints as to how to pronounce it and I don't want to do that.
i feel like ive lain in bed once and figured out what your username meant but its one of those, "im high off of sleep medicine and had a weird thought" sort of memory

Forum > Introductions > where did your username come from?