ForumIntroductions ► Introduction
I don't like using forums. However, I dislike unfinished task lists more. 'Ta for now.

Welcome to Grayseff's Chocolate Factory.

Hello!

Welcome, person who probably won't return!

Ha look at this fool

Death can't Blueagle of of of of Garfield.Me.It'sGarfield Garfield.Me.It'sGarfield

It could be anything Blueagle Blueagle

How does one use exactly forty words in a single post without counting every single word that they type out at they are typing, unless that is the sort of thing that you might find yourself doing in your spare

Golden?

How does one use exactly forty words in a single post without counting every single word that they type out at they are typing, unless that is the sort of thing that you might find yourself doing in your spare

Competition witch lazy radeoactive conquering

Forum
Touchy Subjects
Religion, politics, toilet paper direction. Enter at your own risk."
Conquering is not about greed.
It's about wanting what's best for your people.
Think about it. Rome wanted peace; the conquered their adversaries so that they wouldn't have to fight any more. Hitler wanted Germany to not be blamed for WWI, and that's what he set out to prove, just through military conquest. The Celtic countries wanted land to grow food for their people. Voldemort wanted wizards to not have to live in the dark anymore. Luke wanted his half-siblings to not have to answer to the gods. Folj leader wanted his people to stop cowering in the crevices they called home.
Sure, we may perceive these folk as broken, warped individuals who led their people to war and turmoil, and they may have lost their minds along the way, but these people were just looking out for their kinsmen. The ones they stood up to defend, the ones they cared about. I'm not saying to "Go do a huge genocide" or "go conquer the world", but just that these people wern't all about themselves. There were always alterior motives, things that you can't find nowadays in the course of a game or movie (worldbuilding, people!). There were always reasons besides themselves to do what they did.
Just sayin'
from a question that I answered, not me, the anonomous person that asked the question and I thought his writing was good but he refuses to have his name associated with this. Again, I did not write this myself
wish this was a different thread so you could be Banned for not knowing de wea. (a man who gives nice people porridge. )
now that you know what de wea is, this thread is absolutely useless
any of you have played this game, you know how it works! Skip down to How We'll Play. If not, read Rules.
We need at least 6 committed people to play, (counting me) but the more the merrier!

The roles with * by them must be filled. Everything else is optional.

Rules:
*I am the story teller, or "Moderator."
*The "Mafia" is the killer.
*The "Innocents," or "townspeople," have no special role. This will be the majority of you. You must vote
on who is the Mafia.
The Detective – an Innocent who learns the team of one player every night
*The Doctor – an Innocent may protect a player or him/herself from being killed each night
The Magician – on the side of the Innocents; can choose to kill one person who they suspect is Mafia each night or can save one person from being lynched by signaling to the Moderator; can do each of things only once
The Informant – gets to know who the Mafia is but their identity remains unknown. During the first night cycle, the Moderator lets the Informant see who the Mafia members. The Informant helps the Innocents, but need to do so secretively or is likely to be killed.
*The Lawyer – chooses someone to defend; that person cannot be voted out the following morning
The Bus Driver – can blindly change two player’s roles

The game has two phases; night, when the Mafia might secretly “murder” an innocent, and “day” when Innocents vote to eliminate a Mafiosi suspect. The game ends when the Mafia member(s) are eliminated or there are more Mafia members than Innocents.

How We'll Play
Reply with any letter and I will personally message you a you what character you got! No repeating the letter that the person above you. We will play with one Mafia unless there is a specific request. Let's Play!
sticky-note
work in progress, I know :/
Hungry TightRopeMan and the random sized, radeoactive, energy packed, unidentified flying food!

click in the box to the right to play. use L/R keys to move.
I'd love constructive criticism!! What should I do next?
....just don't expect quick fixes; I'm pretty busy :/
discovered Adult Swim InfoMercials+.
Though they may apear at first like childhood nightmares making little to no sence whatsoever, Adult Swim videos have underlying messages. One is the distruction of the human mind when addicted. People have also found links to external sites featuring different games on certain YouTube videos of theirs. Questions remain: who puts these together? Why? What do the videos mean?
Anyway... Wondering if anyone on here has their own therories on one (or more) of their videos.
competition in witch you must try to create the worst burns of the century. Quote your friends, or type your own dumb phrases.
My favorites:
"Yo you so stupid you probably can't even count your IQ on your fingers"
"I don't have any kids?! Your mom doesn't have any kids!

pertaining to This House Has People In It,
Has any one figured out how to view the neighbor's houses' logs? I have this hunch that 00437 is the username for only the original family -Maddison's. I know for a fact that not every hint on the ABsurvielence site has been utilized. the whole "FAQ" section is worded so awkwardly... what's the "solutions" box for? why mention getting quotes so many times? Where should i type the code "Protect" and what will it do? or is that line just something that makes AB survilence look even more like a real company, rather than something significant? I feel like this is still an unsolved mystery, though many have moved on, thinking the logs and archives are the only things to be found. what does the bottom numbers on the pink stickynotes in the pictures belong to? (obviously, the reacurring top number is the number that corrisponds with Madison's family/house)? Is the father, suffering from Links deseese, dressing himself up as Boomy the Cat or are those two seperate entities? And the Boomy the Cat game. Is that it? Or is there some hidden easter egg in the game that no one has stumbled acrost? Anyone have simmilar hunches? has anyone gotten farther along in this than me?
that's 5! Awesome! In this first round, we will play with only required* roles. Let's start!

It is Fall and PeachTea, Stephven, Union, Vampire, and Macaroni all won a free vacation to a haunted house. You all won the online 7-word-essay competition by emailing the judges "I love fedoras, but I love you more." before submitting your essay written about Lucky for all of you, all the judges were easily flattered, over the age of 65, and obsessed with Jazz. Not to mention the words "Just write back "I love fedoras, but I love you more," and you will win!" were typed in white at the bottom of the email you received; You, lucky few, were smart enough to wonder why there was such a large space there. None of you have ever met before. You stand at the entrance of a once- beautiful Victorian house. ONCE- beautiful. Although this house was probably the best one on the block in it's prime, the house had weathered since it's grand 1800's. The rusty orange roof caved in, and so many bricks were missing from the left side that you could see straight through the house to the 2nd floor, witch had missing floorboards.
You feign an exited smile and look around at the other people who also won this trip. They all look as exited as you pretend to be. Maybe everyone else had their stuff together. The surrounding woods probably makes a great place to hike! Maybe everyone else came prepared, knew that this is what the would be staying in, was ready for adventure. Maybe they looked this place up even (witch doesn't sound like such a bad idea now that you think about it.) You don't want to look like a wimp or a stuck-up prissy, so you walk in. The email said the haunted house comes with a week's supply of food. Free food. That's what your staying for.
The email also said the house was haunted by a boy who died of Luechemia, but we will get to that later.
You walk in and the first thing everyone notices is the pile of broken floorboards to your left, illuminated by the hole in the ceiling. You look up and there is mold all over the cling. There isn't any way anyone is going upstairs. You go down. In the cellar there is a freezer and a refrigerator. You guys open the freezer first. It is full of pizza, soft-drinks, lemonade pops, and hot-dogs. Cheep, Simple - to - bake food. Food that keeps for a while. There is no oven. You will have to build a camp fire outside. This is seeming to be more of a camping trip than a vacation. No one wanted to eat like run-away children for a week You can't all live on pizza and hot-dogs for every meal. You all crossed your fingers as you opened the fridge. It is full also, with two jugs of milk, one crate of bottled water, baby carrots, lettuces, cheese, nuts ect. MacandCheese is dissapointed because there is no mac-&chese, witch propts vanpire to look in the shelf above, witch is also full. Peach tea tells everyone that tomorrow salad will be for dinner. A few groan, but most seem happy with this. It is getting late, and you have explored part of your surroundings. "Everyone" falls asleep outside, scared the house will fall over at night if there is strong winds.

[20 miles away, a delivery guy drives in his car for a midnight suprise.
The call said another house would pay, but he must steak in and deliver at night.
He kreeps slowly to the fridge. a dark shadows' hand quickly shoots up and the screen goes black]
Everyone wakes up the next morning, ready to explore their outside surroundings. Stephen wants the group to take a hike in the woods, but Vanpire is more interested in exploring upstairs. Union says it is unsafe upstairs, and the first person who sets foot up there might break their leg! Vanpire desides he will go upstairs himself after breakfast. This makes macaroni worried. Macorni decides to stay inside with Vanpire as a safty percation. Everyone seems to be getting along.
Everyone comes in to the house to get food and sees the delivery guy dead. Panic issues. Maybe the house really is haunted! No one admits to killing anyone. The logical answer for this is that someone here killed the delivery guy while they were half-asleep. You have heard stories from your mother about what sorts of trouble you would get into. You are quite the sleep-walker. Everyone is scared of themselves. breakfast is eaten in silence. Some don't eat at all.

The delivery guy is dead. No one in the thread is dead. Everyone may vote who the Mafia is now. Stephven is protected this round.
Mac-a-Roni votes itself, the round is a draw and no one is killed. If Mac-n-Cheese does not vote for itself, MacCheese is dead.

MicCheese, if you live, you have some explaining to do.

Edit: wow I really butchered that name.
Everyone is sitting around the dinner table, eating Peach's homemade salad, when suddenly the mini-fridge blows a fuse. "Suddenly" may be too strong of a word here, because no one noticed the sudden change. It went silent and the humming stopped, but no one noticed any difference. A dangerous gas steamed from the intricate wiring in the back. It clouded the basementet. But "clouded" may also be too strong of a word here, because this was a gas no one could see. In total obviation, everyone continued to eat. Everyone was indoors because of the rain, and in the basement because of the hole(s) in the floor, ceiling and excreta, not to mention the creaking the floorboards made. Down in the basement there was good, solid, cement floors and Everything was sealed in, with the door being shut and all. There wasn't a window and everything was sealed tight.
Everyone began to feel tired, but continued eating. Movements got simultaneously slower. Eyes shut, opened quickly as if trying to stay awake, and then shut again. Some snored. Everyone fell asleep. The gas took over the brain.
When lightning and Thunder cracked, the two lamps plugged in on either side of the basement flickered and went out. The large freezer suddenly stopped humming, but for a different reason than the mini-fridge. The power-outage left you and your new acquaintances sleeping in the dark.
No one had mentioned it, but Vampire, Soviet and Macaroni both thought Peach-Tea had killed someone. Maybe her sub-conscience guilty conscience had driven her to make salad for everyone. So, naturally, subconsciously they continued to think about this, witch affected how they slept-walked that day, under the influence of the gas.
Vampire, Soviet, and Macaroni walk around the table, eyes closed, to where Peach sits. They get up at the exact same time, witch is unsettling to say the least. They go straight for Peach-tea. Groggily lift their kitchen knifes and-
CUT! That's a Wrap!
(lets keep this G-rated folks!)

Peach-Tea is dead. That's too bad, because little did you know she was studding to become a doctor, and knew quite a few skills that could have saved some of your lives. Too bad! At least you won't be served salad again!
Macoroni, Soviet, and Vampire wake up from their trance when- well, Lets just say that knife incident isn't all that silent, and seeing what they have done become very scared. They look over to the table where everyone is sleeping. Filled with adrenaline from their recent... well, actions they do not go back to sleep, however, they do smell a toxic smelling gas, and that explains why no one else is waking up. All three are even more scared. Is this a poisonous gas in the air? Is the air in the basement about to start on fire? Are the other people at the table dead? Or are they just sleeping? Did they actually just kill Peach without even having a proper trial? What if peach wasn't the Mafia? All three run to the basement door, wanting to escape the gas, the seen, and the people. The basement door is jammed. In a moment of panic, Soviet yanks on the doorknob witch promptly falls out. Everyone screams, and their collective screams reach decibels louder than Peach.
Everyone else wakes up right about then. But groggily, and no one jumps. Alpha even asks for "five more minuets," foil to the situation everyone is oblivious to. Soviet, Macaroni, and Vampire work together to knock the old door off it's hinges on the count of three. By then, five minutes have passed and everyone else has went back to sleep.
Little did they know, knocking the door off it's hinges was completely pointless, as no one had noticed the deadbolt lock at the top of the door. How unfortunate. Maybe if someone had ben smart about something, someone wouldn't be dead at the hands of the mafia. But we will get to that soon.
At moment of impact with either the door or the floor the door fell on, all three were promptly knocked out.
Everyone is sleeping again.
Even the narrator doesn't know weather someone stumbled up or down the stairs. All I know is this: there were thuds on the stair-steps, there was *ketchup* on the steps, everyone was sleeping, and Macaroni was dead.
The gas gradually filters out of the basement. In three hours, everyone wakes up. They peace things together based on how much they heard when they woke up and who is laying where. No one wants any more people dead. Should you kill or expel the mafia? Who is the Mafia? The result must be decided on by the majority.
Macaroini is dead. Place your votes.
Making an argument is ok (even if you are an outsider) , but substituting/taking over for someone is not. The exception to the rule above: let's say - fluitest, for example, messaged me and told me Evergreen would be taking over for S/Her. That would be ok but I don't encourage it.
Evergreen, Please wait until game #2 to join.
good question, I was wondering this myself. Here's an updated chart.

Soviet Union: kill vampire }
Macaroni: dead
#vampireflutist: ___?
Peach Tea : dead
Stephven: expel - Vampire }
alfanewmerik: kill Soviet }
rat_person: Kill - Vampire Dead
Chet Manly: ___________?

Unless vampire and chet both vote soviet, and there is a tie and no one is killed (witch is unlikely) Vampire will be killed this round. Sorry for such a long delay, hard playing online with this many people, there are so many verriables!
OK so I'm not doing that again.
Vampire is dead.
If you are not following this thread, please do so now.
You will have 3 days to vote. After 3 days (or after everyone votes) we move on.

Vampire, after witnessing such a tragety, fell asleep for three days in a row. No one could tell if he was dead or alive. They did not have proper medical supplies for someone in a coma. Besides, he was also possibly the mafia! After all, the mafia only kills in his sleep. so the group decided to kill VampireFluitest. By now everyone wants to go home.
But you know you can't, because everyone knows the Mafia must be done away with, because what if he/she/they produce more tragety in the next place Mafia goes? This is your chance to be a hero! Right?!

Tonight, Rat person mysteriously dissapears. Rat's car is gone.
Was he kidnapped killed by the mafia? Have we already killed the mafia? No - that can't be it. The voice above would write a message in the midnight sky with a jar of cherry juce as ink. Because we all know that's what happens when mafias die. Why hadn't the mafia killed anyone tonight? What happened to rat? Some say he went home, tierd of it all.

Hmm. Looks like there's nothing much to vote on this round. Starting round 3!
wakes up with a lighter, happyer feeling. No one died last night! There is hope that the Mafia is gone.
Chet tells everyone it's a great day to take a hike. Stephven, Soviet Union, and alfanewmerik agree. Stephen also has a good idea - since everyone is already basicly camping, why not have a bon-fire style lunch in the middle of the woods? Every one goes off to go get things for the hike/camp-out.
Alfan explores the underground storage area, witch stores many rusty garding tools. He finds an old fassioned ax that will be perfect for making firewood. Stephven digs through the freezer to find hotdogs. He also takes a sack of potatoes from the pantry and a roll of foil. Soviet joins him in the basement/kitchen to fill up 4 water bottles with ice. Chet rummages around in the back of his messy car to find a coupple of backpacks, a draw-string bag, and 3 blankets. (...along with 6 packs of M&Ms that s|he will be telling no one about. d: (: )
The four start on the hike. Alfan tells everyone that today will be his last day with everyone because he plans to drive home tomorow. He just wants to have a bit of fun before he leaves, this trip was suposed to be a vacation after all! After a coupple hours of getting to know each other and talking, something that hadn't been done yet because of all the stess, they stop in a clearing. People are tierd. Chet hands out waterbottles. Alfan gets a head-start on cutting wood for the fire. Stepfen sits down for a while, but s|he eventually gets up and gathers sticks and twigs. Alfan goes farther away from the group, and deeper into the woods, to gather more firewood. Chet feels like s|he deserves a snack and nap because no one else carryed three backpacks. Alfan complains that this isn't fair because s|he was the one who had to carry the ax. Everyone seems to be getting along perfectly. Stepfen finds the box of matches, but can't light them. Soviet comes over to help him starts the fire with the pile of twigs he has gathered. He adds the two logs that Alfan has already cut and left in the clearing. The three of them sit around the fire, roasting hotdogs.
Alfan does not return.
How dare you three "forget" about Alfan.
Yet one of you three did not forget Alfan. One of you three knows exactly where Alfan is.
All three of you left the clearing at one point.
No one remembers who brought up Alfan being gone first, so no one can be excluded.
Everyone searches, no one can "find" him.
They return to the house, yet Alfan is not there. He did not leave because his car is still parked infront of the house.
Everyone knows Alfan was killed. This isn't a normal vacation. Alfan is not just missing. The last four times someone went missing, they were dead. The Mafia isn't dead. The Mafia knows what it's dooing. The Mafia kills people concieusly and unconciously. It is more sinister than everyone had realized. The Mafia wears a mask. It is verry good at hiding who s|he is. Up to you two to figure out who s|he is.
Why do all good days have to end horribly, Stevphen wondered, while laying in his car that night. Soviet Union and him had agreed to sleep sepreatly that night. Perhaps Soviet Union, and not Chet, was the Mafia, soviet worried. But why then, would Soviet agree to sleep seperatly? Perhaps to not arouse suspicion. Perhaps because s|he had another plan. Not that Stephven had done anything about. Little did anyone know, the Mafia had long since drained the gassoleen tanks in every car. All of the people had thought about leaving, few tried. The few that tried were ashamed that they did. They did not tell each other about the empty tank. In fact, everyone was under the impression that everyone else hadn't tried or thought about leaving the haunted house when things started looking like a horror movie. Their pride was at stake! Around strangers whom they had just met! It wasn't like anyone was friends here! Yet, Stephven had stayed loyal up unto this point, and was the last of the few to make this discovery. He knew it was his day to die. He deserved it. He killed a man. Stepfen killed a man. With soviet. Why? Because they thought Chet was the mafia. Oh how Chet pleaded. Chet cried. Chet begged. Chet screamed. Chet fell scienlent. Soviet had this gut feeling that he had killed an innocent. That perhaps Chet wasn't the mafia. His only hope was that there wasn't a mafia. But what if there was? And what if it was soviet?

He closed his eyes, but he couldn't keep them closed. He knew that even if he did fall asleep, the neightmares would be just as horrible as his reality. Suddently, there was a crash, and his face was pelted with glass from the window next to him. He looked overto see an ax in that window. Was Alex not dead, rather, was the mafia and was hiding for his next kill? He looked up and squnted in the dim light. No. This was no Alfa. This was soviet. The only one left living. The one who helped him kill an innocent. The Mafia. Soviet Union, the mafia.
"no no no no nononononono" whispered Stephen under his breath. "pleaseNopleaseNopleaseNononono" One blow was all it took.
Go word based desisions.

Mafia Wins
Mafia TCaS Mafia Game 23hasn't been posted on since 2016. We could start on a fresh page, 246. What ever you guys want I will do. Also, If anyone else wan'ts to be narrator, that's fine. Might be off for a while. IDK
Really sory about the might be off thing. Didn't see it coming. But now IDK if I'll have time bc of it. I will try verry hard to be narrator anyway if no one else takes over.

Forum
Touchy Subjects
Religion, politics, toilet paper direction. Enter at your own risk."
Conquering is not about greed.
It's about wanting what's best for your people.
Think about it. Rome wanted peace; the conquered their adversaries so that they wouldn't have to fight any more. Hitler wanted Germany to not be blamed for WWI, and that's what he set out to prove, just through military conquest. The Celtic countries wanted land to grow food for their people. Voldemort wanted wizards to not have to live in the dark anymore. Luke wanted his half-siblings to not have to answer to the gods. Folj leader wanted his people to stop cowering in the crevices they called home.
Sure, we may perceive these folk as broken, warped individuals who led their people to war and turmoil, and they may have lost their minds along the way, but these people were just looking out for their kinsmen. The ones they stood up to defend, the ones they cared about. I'm not saying to "Go do a huge genocide" or "go conquer the world", but just that these people wern't all about themselves. There were always alterior motives, things that you can't find nowadays in the course of a game or movie (worldbuilding, people!). There were always reasons besides themselves to do what they did.
Just sayin'
from a question that I answered, not me, the anonomous person that asked the question and I thought his writing was good but he refuses to have his name associated with this. Again, I did not write this myself
wish this was a different thread so you could be Banned for not knowing de wea. (a man who gives nice people porridge. )
now that you know what de wea is, this thread is absolutely useless
any of you have played this game, you know how it works! Skip down to How We'll Play. If not, read Rules.
We need at least 6 committed people to play, (counting me) but the more the merrier!

The roles with * by them must be filled. Everything else is optional.

Rules:
*I am the story teller, or "Moderator."
*The "Mafia" is the killer.
*The "Innocents," or "townspeople," have no special role. This will be the majority of you. You must vote
on who is the Mafia.
The Detective – an Innocent who learns the team of one player every night
*The Doctor – an Innocent may protect a player or him/herself from being killed each night
The Magician – on the side of the Innocents; can choose to kill one person who they suspect is Mafia each night or can save one person from being lynched by signaling to the Moderator; can do each of things only once
The Informant – gets to know who the Mafia is but their identity remains unknown. During the first night cycle, the Moderator lets the Informant see who the Mafia members. The Informant helps the Innocents, but need to do so secretively or is likely to be killed.
*The Lawyer – chooses someone to defend; that person cannot be voted out the following morning
The Bus Driver – can blindly change two player’s roles

The game has two phases; night, when the Mafia might secretly “murder” an innocent, and “day” when Innocents vote to eliminate a Mafiosi suspect. The game ends when the Mafia member(s) are eliminated or there are more Mafia members than Innocents.

How We'll Play
Reply with any letter and I will personally message you a you what character you got! No repeating the letter that the person above you. We will play with one Mafia unless there is a specific request. Let's Play!
sticky-note
work in progress, I know :/
Hungry TightRopeMan and the random sized, radeoactive, energy packed, unidentified flying food!

click in the box to the right to play. use L/R keys to move.
I'd love constructive criticism!! What should I do next?
....just don't expect quick fixes; I'm pretty busy :/
discovered Adult Swim InfoMercials+.
Though they may apear at first like childhood nightmares making little to no sence whatsoever, Adult Swim videos have underlying messages. One is the distruction of the human mind when addicted. People have also found links to external sites featuring different games on certain YouTube videos of theirs. Questions remain: who puts these together? Why? What do the videos mean?
Anyway... Wondering if anyone on here has their own therories on one (or more) of their videos.
competition in witch you must try to create the worst burns of the century. Quote your friends, or type your own dumb phrases.
My favorites:
"Yo you so stupid you probably can't even count your IQ on your fingers"
"I don't have any kids?! Your mom doesn't have any kids!

pertaining to This House Has People In It,
Has any one figured out how to view the neighbor's houses' logs? I have this hunch that 00437 is the username for only the original family -Maddison's. I know for a fact that not every hint on the ABsurvielence site has been utilized. the whole "FAQ" section is worded so awkwardly... what's the "solutions" box for? why mention getting quotes so many times? Where should i type the code "Protect" and what will it do? or is that line just something that makes AB survilence look even more like a real company, rather than something significant? I feel like this is still an unsolved mystery, though many have moved on, thinking the logs and archives are the only things to be found. what does the bottom numbers on the pink stickynotes in the pictures belong to? (obviously, the reacurring top number is the number that corrisponds with Madison's family/house)? Is the father, suffering from Links deseese, dressing himself up as Boomy the Cat or are those two seperate entities? And the Boomy the Cat game. Is that it? Or is there some hidden easter egg in the game that no one has stumbled acrost? Anyone have simmilar hunches? has anyone gotten farther along in this than me?
that's 5! Awesome! In this first round, we will play with only required* roles. Let's start!

It is Fall and PeachTea, Stephven, Union, Vampire, and Macaroni all won a free vacation to a haunted house. You all won the online 7-word-essay competition by emailing the judges "I love fedoras, but I love you more." before submitting your essay written about Lucky for all of you, all the judges were easily flattered, over the age of 65, and obsessed with Jazz. Not to mention the words "Just write back "I love fedoras, but I love you more," and you will win!" were typed in white at the bottom of the email you received; You, lucky few, were smart enough to wonder why there was such a large space there. None of you have ever met before. You stand at the entrance of a once- beautiful Victorian house. ONCE- beautiful. Although this house was probably the best one on the block in it's prime, the house had weathered since it's grand 1800's. The rusty orange roof caved in, and so many bricks were missing from the left side that you could see straight through the house to the 2nd floor, witch had missing floorboards.
You feign an exited smile and look around at the other people who also won this trip. They all look as exited as you pretend to be. Maybe everyone else had their stuff together. The surrounding woods probably makes a great place to hike! Maybe everyone else came prepared, knew that this is what the would be staying in, was ready for adventure. Maybe they looked this place up even (witch doesn't sound like such a bad idea now that you think about it.) You don't want to look like a wimp or a stuck-up prissy, so you walk in. The email said the haunted house comes with a week's supply of food. Free food. That's what your staying for.
The email also said the house was haunted by a boy who died of Luechemia, but we will get to that later.
You walk in and the first thing everyone notices is the pile of broken floorboards to your left, illuminated by the hole in the ceiling. You look up and there is mold all over the cling. There isn't any way anyone is going upstairs. You go down. In the cellar there is a freezer and a refrigerator. You guys open the freezer first. It is full of pizza, soft-drinks, lemonade pops, and hot-dogs. Cheep, Simple - to - bake food. Food that keeps for a while. There is no oven. You will have to build a camp fire outside. This is seeming to be more of a camping trip than a vacation. No one wanted to eat like run-away children for a week You can't all live on pizza and hot-dogs for every meal. You all crossed your fingers as you opened the fridge. It is full also, with two jugs of milk, one crate of bottled water, baby carrots, lettuces, cheese, nuts ect. MacandCheese is dissapointed because there is no mac-&chese, witch propts vanpire to look in the shelf above, witch is also full. Peach tea tells everyone that tomorrow salad will be for dinner. A few groan, but most seem happy with this. It is getting late, and you have explored part of your surroundings. "Everyone" falls asleep outside, scared the house will fall over at night if there is strong winds.

The call said another house would pay, but he must steak in and deliver at night.
He kreeps slowly to the fridge. a dark shadows' hand quickly shoots up and the screen goes black]
Everyone wakes up the next morning, ready to explore their outside surroundings. Stephen wants the group to take a hike in the woods, but Vanpire is more interested in exploring upstairs. Union says it is unsafe upstairs, and the first person who sets foot up there might break their leg! Vanpire desides he will go upstairs himself after breakfast. This makes macaroni worried. Macorni decides to stay inside with Vanpire as a safty percation. Everyone seems to be getting along.
Everyone comes in to the house to get food and sees the delivery guy dead. Panic issues. Maybe the house really is haunted! No one admits to killing anyone. The logical answer for this is that someone here killed the delivery guy while they were half-asleep. You have heard stories from your mother about what sorts of trouble you would get into. You are quite the sleep-walker. Everyone is scared of themselves. breakfast is eaten in silence. Some don't eat at all.

The delivery guy is dead. No one in the thread is dead. Everyone may vote who the Mafia is now. Stephven is protected this round.
Mac-a-Roni votes itself, the round is a draw and no one is killed. If Mac-n-Cheese does not vote for itself, MacCheese is dead.

Everyone is sitting around the dinner table, eating Peach's homemade salad, when suddenly the mini-fridge blows a fuse. "Suddenly" may be too strong of a word here, because no one noticed the sudden change. It went silent and the humming stopped, but no one noticed any difference. A dangerous gas steamed from the intricate wiring in the back. It clouded the basementet. But "clouded" may also be too strong of a word here, because this was a gas no one could see. In total obviation, everyone continued to eat. Everyone was indoors because of the rain, and in the basement because of the hole(s) in the floor, ceiling and excreta, not to mention the creaking the floorboards made. Down in the basement there was good, solid, cement floors and Everything was sealed in, with the door being shut and all. There wasn't a window and everything was sealed tight.
Everyone began to feel tired, but continued eating. Movements got simultaneously slower. Eyes shut, opened quickly as if trying to stay awake, and then shut again. Some snored. Everyone fell asleep. The gas took over the brain.
When lightning and Thunder cracked, the two lamps plugged in on either side of the basement flickered and went out. The large freezer suddenly stopped humming, but for a different reason than the mini-fridge. The power-outage left you and your new acquaintances sleeping in the dark.
No one had mentioned it, but Vampire, Soviet and Macaroni both thought Peach-Tea had killed someone. Maybe her sub-conscience guilty conscience had driven her to make salad for everyone. So, naturally, subconsciously they continued to think about this, witch affected how they slept-walked that day, under the influence of the gas.
Vampire, Soviet, and Macaroni walk around the table, eyes closed, to where Peach sits. They get up at the exact same time, witch is unsettling to say the least. They go straight for Peach-tea. Groggily lift their kitchen knifes and-
CUT! That's a Wrap!

Peach-Tea is dead. That's too bad, because little did you know she was studding to become a doctor, and knew quite a few skills that could have saved some of your lives. Too bad! At least you won't be served salad again!
Macoroni, Soviet, and Vampire wake up from their trance when- well, Lets just say that knife incident isn't all that silent, and seeing what they have done become very scared. They look over to the table where everyone is sleeping. Filled with adrenaline from their recent... well, actions they do not go back to sleep, however, they do smell a toxic smelling gas, and that explains why no one else is waking up. All three are even more scared. Is this a poisonous gas in the air? Is the air in the basement about to start on fire? Are the other people at the table dead? Or are they just sleeping? Did they actually just kill Peach without even having a proper trial? What if peach wasn't the Mafia? All three run to the basement door, wanting to escape the gas, the seen, and the people. The basement door is jammed. In a moment of panic, Soviet yanks on the doorknob witch promptly falls out. Everyone screams, and their collective screams reach decibels louder than Peach.
Everyone else wakes up right about then. But groggily, and no one jumps. Alpha even asks for "five more minuets," foil to the situation everyone is oblivious to. Soviet, Macaroni, and Vampire work together to knock the old door off it's hinges on the count of three. By then, five minutes have passed and everyone else has went back to sleep.
Little did they know, knocking the door off it's hinges was completely pointless, as no one had noticed the deadbolt lock at the top of the door. How unfortunate. Maybe if someone had ben smart about something, someone wouldn't be dead at the hands of the mafia. But we will get to that soon.
At moment of impact with either the door or the floor the door fell on, all three were promptly knocked out.
Even the narrator doesn't know weather someone stumbled up or down the stairs. All I know is this: there were thuds on the stair-steps, there was *ketchup* on the steps, everyone was sleeping, and Macaroni was dead.
The gas gradually filters out of the basement. In three hours, everyone wakes up. They peace things together based on how much they heard when they woke up and who is laying where. No one wants any more people dead. Should you kill or expel the mafia? Who is the Mafia? The result must be decided on by the majority.
Making an argument is ok (even if you are an outsider) , but substituting/taking over for someone is not. The exception to the rule above: let's say - fluitest, for example, messaged me and told me Evergreen would be taking over for S/Her. That would be ok but I don't encourage it.

Unless vampire and chet both vote soviet, and there is a tie and no one is killed (witch is unlikely) Vampire will be killed this round. Sorry for such a long delay, hard playing online with this many people, there are so many verriables!
Vampire is dead.
You will have 3 days to vote. After 3 days (or after everyone votes) we move on.

Vampire, after witnessing such a tragety, fell asleep for three days in a row. No one could tell if he was dead or alive. They did not have proper medical supplies for someone in a coma. Besides, he was also possibly the mafia! After all, the mafia only kills in his sleep. so the group decided to kill VampireFluitest. By now everyone wants to go home.
But you know you can't, because everyone knows the Mafia must be done away with, because what if he/she/they produce more tragety in the next place Mafia goes? This is your chance to be a hero! Right?!

Was he kidnapped killed by the mafia? Have we already killed the mafia? No - that can't be it. The voice above would write a message in the midnight sky with a jar of cherry juce as ink. Because we all know that's what happens when mafias die. Why hadn't the mafia killed anyone tonight? What happened to rat? Some say he went home, tierd of it all.

wakes up with a lighter, happyer feeling. No one died last night! There is hope that the Mafia is gone.
Chet tells everyone it's a great day to take a hike. Stephven, Soviet Union, and alfanewmerik agree. Stephen also has a good idea - since everyone is already basicly camping, why not have a bon-fire style lunch in the middle of the woods? Every one goes off to go get things for the hike/camp-out.
Alfan explores the underground storage area, witch stores many rusty garding tools. He finds an old fassioned ax that will be perfect for making firewood. Stephven digs through the freezer to find hotdogs. He also takes a sack of potatoes from the pantry and a roll of foil. Soviet joins him in the basement/kitchen to fill up 4 water bottles with ice. Chet rummages around in the back of his messy car to find a coupple of backpacks, a draw-string bag, and 3 blankets. (...along with 6 packs of M&Ms that s|he will be telling no one about. d: (: )
The four start on the hike. Alfan tells everyone that today will be his last day with everyone because he plans to drive home tomorow. He just wants to have a bit of fun before he leaves, this trip was suposed to be a vacation after all! After a coupple hours of getting to know each other and talking, something that hadn't been done yet because of all the stess, they stop in a clearing. People are tierd. Chet hands out waterbottles. Alfan gets a head-start on cutting wood for the fire. Stepfen sits down for a while, but s|he eventually gets up and gathers sticks and twigs. Alfan goes farther away from the group, and deeper into the woods, to gather more firewood. Chet feels like s|he deserves a snack and nap because no one else carryed three backpacks. Alfan complains that this isn't fair because s|he was the one who had to carry the ax. Everyone seems to be getting along perfectly. Stepfen finds the box of matches, but can't light them. Soviet comes over to help him starts the fire with the pile of twigs he has gathered. He adds the two logs that Alfan has already cut and left in the clearing. The three of them sit around the fire, roasting hotdogs.
Alfan does not return.
Yet one of you three did not forget Alfan. One of you three knows exactly where Alfan is.
No one remembers who brought up Alfan being gone first, so no one can be excluded.
They return to the house, yet Alfan is not there. He did not leave because his car is still parked infront of the house.
Everyone knows Alfan was killed. This isn't a normal vacation. Alfan is not just missing. The last four times someone went missing, they were dead. The Mafia isn't dead. The Mafia knows what it's dooing. The Mafia kills people concieusly and unconciously. It is more sinister than everyone had realized. The Mafia wears a mask. It is verry good at hiding who s|he is. Up to you two to figure out who s|he is.
Why do all good days have to end horribly, Stevphen wondered, while laying in his car that night. Soviet Union and him had agreed to sleep sepreatly that night. Perhaps Soviet Union, and not Chet, was the Mafia, soviet worried. But why then, would Soviet agree to sleep seperatly? Perhaps to not arouse suspicion. Perhaps because s|he had another plan. Not that Stephven had done anything about. Little did anyone know, the Mafia had long since drained the gassoleen tanks in every car. All of the people had thought about leaving, few tried. The few that tried were ashamed that they did. They did not tell each other about the empty tank. In fact, everyone was under the impression that everyone else hadn't tried or thought about leaving the haunted house when things started looking like a horror movie. Their pride was at stake! Around strangers whom they had just met! It wasn't like anyone was friends here! Yet, Stephven had stayed loyal up unto this point, and was the last of the few to make this discovery. He knew it was his day to die. He deserved it. He killed a man. Stepfen killed a man. With soviet. Why? Because they thought Chet was the mafia. Oh how Chet pleaded. Chet cried. Chet begged. Chet screamed. Chet fell scienlent. Soviet had this gut feeling that he had killed an innocent. That perhaps Chet wasn't the mafia. His only hope was that there wasn't a mafia. But what if there was? And what if it was soviet?

He closed his eyes, but he couldn't keep them closed. He knew that even if he did fall asleep, the neightmares would be just as horrible as his reality. Suddently, there was a crash, and his face was pelted with glass from the window next to him. He looked overto see an ax in that window. Was Alex not dead, rather, was the mafia and was hiding for his next kill? He looked up and squnted in the dim light. No. This was no Alfa. This was soviet. The only one left living. The one who helped him kill an innocent. The Mafia. Soviet Union, the mafia.
"no no no no nononononono" whispered Stephen under his breath. "pleaseNopleaseNopleaseNononono" One blow was all it took.
Go word based desisions.

Mafia Wins
Mafia TCaS Mafia Game 23hasn't been posted on since 2016. We could start on a fresh page, 246. What ever you guys want I will do. Also, If anyone else wan'ts to be narrator, that's fine. Might be off for a while. IDK
Really sory about the might be off thing. Didn't see it coming. But now IDK if I'll have time bc of it. I will try verry hard to be narrator anyway if no one else takes over

Sorry thanos. I can't let go

Blueagle Blueagle one use exactly forty words in a single post without counting every single word that they type out at they are typing, unless that is the sort of thing that you might find yourself of of of of

Of of of of

Do cats breathe

any one figured out how to view the neighbor's houses' logs? I have this hunch that 00437 is the username for only the original family -Maddison's. I know for a fact that not every hint on the ABsurvielence site has been utilized. the whole "FAQ" section is worded so awkwardly... what's the "solutions" box for? why mention getting quotes so many times? Where should i type the code "Protect" and what will it do? or is that line just something that makes AB survilence look even more like a real company, rather than something significant? I feel like this is still an unsolved mystery, though many have moved on, thinking the logs and archives are the only things to be found. what does the bottom numbers on the pink stickynotes in the pictures belong to? (obviously, the reacurring top number is the number that corrisponds with Madison's family/house)? Is the father, suffering from Links deseese, dressing himself up as Boomy the Cat or are those two seperate entities? And the Boomy the Cat game. Is that it? Or is there some hidden easter egg in the game that no one has stumbled acrost? Anyone have simmilar hunches? has anyone gotten farther along in this than me?

CUT! That's a Wrap!

Vampire is dead.

Alfan does not return.

Go word based desisions.

Mafia Wins
Really sory about the might be off thing. Didn't see it coming. But now IDK if I'll have time bc of it. I will try verry hard to be narrator anyway if no one else takes over

Of of of of

any one figured out how to view the neighbor's houses' logs? I have this hunch that 00437 is the username for only the original family -Maddison's. I know for a fact that not every hint on the ABsurvielence site has been utilized. the whole "FAQ" section is worded so awkwardly... what's the "solutions" box for? why mention getting quotes so many times? Where should i type the code "Protect" and what will it do? or is that line just something that makes AB survilence look even more like a real company, rather than something significant? I feel like this is still an unsolved mystery, though many have moved on, thinking the logs and archives are the only things to be found. what does the bottom numbers on the pink stickynotes in the pictures belong to? (obviously, the reacurring top number is the number that corrisponds with Madison's family/house)? Is the father, suffering from Links deseese, dressing himself up as Boomy the Cat or are those two seperate entities? And the Boomy the Cat game. Is that it? Or is there some hidden easter egg in the game that no one has stumbled acrost? Anyone have simmilar hunches? has anyone gotten farther along in this than me?

CUT! That's a Wrap!

Vampire is dead.

Alfan does not return.

Go word based desisions.

Mafia Wins

I am very concerned. Why are you pasting in parts of the mafia thread?

Dots bro

Of of of of cat bate abate

Forum > Introductions > Introduction