ForumIntroductions ► Tristen
Hey my name is Tristen and i want to talk about video games. What is your favorite one?

Hello Tristen :D welcome!!

I like Dynasty Warriors!

I love Dynasty warriors. although i haven't played a lot of it. it is still fun though.

I also love Kirby games and Super Smash Bros

I love super smash bros. I have the new one for the 3DS. I also like Legend of Zelda. Do you?

I've never played! Is it easy? I don't have a whole lot of video game skills..

I really wish Zelda were a girl

Gurl, Zelda were a gurl.

I liked Amnesia a lot. Don't play that many video games.

to GuessI'llSeeYouInHell it depends on which game you get. some are easier than others. it is a puzzle game with adventure aspects and quests.

Wait..Zelda is the princess right? And Link is the blonde boy with the green elf suit?

to antimony pentafluoride i have heard of amnesia but i have never played it. i hear it is fun though. :)

to GuessI'llSeeYouInHell yes that is correct.

Wait..Zelda is the princess right? And Link is the blonde boy with the green elf suit?
Link is one of those things in a sausage chain. Zelda is Sabrina the teenage witch's aunt.

Op: dude if you have a PC you should download it sometime. It's a short game. Kinda low quality but it'll run on pretty much anything. If you really like it, then nexus mods has really cool alternate story lines.

XD funny but true. LOL.

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.
My favorite is probably the Monster Hunter series, quite a unique way to get a trill. (That makes me miss Dragon..)

Gurl, Zelda were a gurl.

nah man
nah

why would the game be named after the princess that wouldn't make any sense so the guy with the hat and the sword you play as is named legend of zelda qed

why would the game be named after the princess that wouldn't make any sense so the guy with the hat and the sword you play as is named legend of zelda qed

The reason it is called legend of zelda is because in the very first NES gaming system the first zelda title to come out was The Legend of Zelda. in the story line there was a legend of a princess of hyrule castle whom was kidnapped by an evil wizard named Gannon. when the hero of the game Link hears of this he goes on a quest to find the princess and save Hyrule. That is why every title after that has The Legend of Zelda in the title. the second and third titles were The Legend of Zelda: Adventures of Link 1 & 2.

Mmmmmmm no ur wrong

Speakin' of Legend of Zelda...

Pixels said:
Mmmmmmm no ur wrong

My dad works at Nintendo and is on the team that developed legend of zelda. try again.

Well my dad is Zelda try again

My dad could beat up your dad...

Hey, Tristan! Welcome to the forums! We're a lot of fun. Dibs on your soul, if no one's claimed it already. We've got a really cool game being set up now called Backwater Mafia if you'd like to play!

Video Games!

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past is my favoritest console game ever!
WarFrame has been my addiction the past couple years though.

Also.... what is with all the soul-claiming lol

Forum > Introductions > Tristen