ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Valentines Day
That's right lovies, it's that month. What are you doing for Valentines day? Personally, I'm going through my gay friend trying to hook me up with his best friend. Feel free to share your love stories, Valentines fiascos, and anything else that you want! I'm also open to talk anytime just message me!

This is my second Valentines day in a row of being single. Im just going to call it national single awareness day.

Also, Ive learned from experience that Roses go for 1/2 off on the 15th, so its better to get a date after if you dont have one already.

This is my second Valentines day in a row of being single. Im just going to call it national single awareness day.
You mean as a teenager or some equivalent in which singleness matters?
But yes, it does seem to be a single-awareness day, seeing as couples don’t seem to care for it too much.

Wyyca21 said:
But yes, it does seem to be a single-awareness day, seeing as couples don’t seem to care for it too much.

Years since my GF broke up with me

Wyyca21 said:

Years since my GF broke up with me
*pet pet*
Honestly, it mostly means I’ve lived half a year longer to me.

Thanks.

I dunno, maybe I'll finally get my shit together and write that "Valentine's Day Russian Roulette" app. It's fun enough to play on your own with friends (as singles) when you're all together in one place, but I think it could also work over the internet.

It's also a betting game. I could use the cash.

Gonna go find somebody......
Gotta find them before they get a valentine :O

I ain't got nobody

and that's ok

delbeto said:
I ain't got nobody

and that's ok

Hell yeah man go you!

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Valentines Day