ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Lonely Romantics.
Who is just really sad because they want a so :(

Me
me
me
me
me too
please

Me
me
me
me
me too

please

I'm very sad in general. But also, my loneliness is, as Britney said, killing me.

Scoggles said:
I'm very sad in general. But also, my loneliness is, as Britney said, killing me.

Aww I'm sorry Scoggles

Are we ever going to find love?

Probably. Probably just isn’t your time yet.
...sorry for ruining the dramatic part of it.

Wyyca21 said:
Probably. Probably just isn’t your time yet.
...sorry for ruining the dramatic part of it.
It's okay. It wasn't that dramatic anyway...

Ive seen this app that is supposed to help to you in essence "date yourself". Supposedly, Its a way for people to get to know themselves and figure out what makes them happy. Maybe you guys could try that. It has been in my experience that doing things that make you happy tends to lead to finding people with similar mindsets.

Ive seen this app that is supposed to help to you in essence "date yourself". Supposedly, Its a way for people to get to know themselves and figure out what makes them happy. Maybe you guys could try that. It has been in my experience that doing things that make you happy tends to lead to finding people with similar mindsets.

Ooo whats it called?

I cant remember. I'll make a mental note If I see it to let you know. I cant promise anything as I have a terrible memory. Id make an actual note but I'm sure I'll forget about the note to remember as well. That is just who I am as a person. and yes, I do annoy myself.

It has been in my experience that doing things that make you happy tends to lead to finding people with similar mindsets.

I'd like to second this. Aiming to find a significant other often means you're subconsciously viewing other people as a means to an end. And no one likes to be on the receiving end of that. On the other hand, if you just do things that make you happy, you'll get to meet a lot of people who will see you at your best and at your happiest. And there's a much better chance you'll hit it off with one or some of them.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Lonely Romantics.