ForumRelationships and Stuff ► What to do for first date?
I am a male dating a female. I am in year 7. My parents don't know about the relationship. We've known each other for 2 ½ years. We've been together for around a month. What should we do?

One fun cheap-ish date idea that me and my girlfriend used to do in highschool was to go to the local dollar store (if you're in the UK an equivalent might be pound shops?) and get fun little things for each other. We'd each split up, spend about 5 or 10 bucks getting goofy gifts or treats for each other, and then give them to each other on the sidewalk outside. :)

My go-to for budget dates is to find a nearby river, lake, or sea. Meet somewhere public, maybe outside your school, and take a walk to a secluded spot by the water. Find a nice spot to sit on the grass with no one around and enjoy the surroundings.

amras0000 said:
My go-to for budget dates is to find a nearby river, lake, or sea. Meet somewhere public, maybe outside your school, and take a walk to a secluded spot by the water. Find a nice spot to sit on the grass with no one around and enjoy the surroundings.

I second this :)

Go to a coffee shop, buy one (1) drink, then spend the next few hours wandering aimlessly.

ummm...my gfs parents now know. My parents will probs find out soon. Thanks for all your help!

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > What to do for first date?