ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Asexuality
Any other asexual friends on here?

o/

Beep

There's at least four of us, apparently

Make that five aces.
Though I have no idea if I’d count as friend, seeing as I’m currently a stranger.

Hello all!

(P.S. You all count as friends simply by virtue of mutual asexuality and TCAS membership. Congrats.)

Yo i aint judgin or anything but what do y'all find so attractive about the letter 🅰️

Are y'all really turned on looking through a thick D I C T I O N A R Y

Slurping your tongues like an 🅰️ 🅰️ R D V A R K

Gonna need to call up my friend 🅰️ 🅰️ R O N about this

Count up all these 🅰️ words on my 🅰️ B 🅰️ C U S

Was gonna keep going through the dictionary but I think I better 🅰️ B 🅰️ N D O N this endeavor

I suppose the 🅰️ word play will have to 🅰️ B 🅰️ T E for now

🅰️br🅰️c🅰️d🅰️br🅰️!

So anyway. Idk I might be ace. I've flip flopped on it for a few years. Basically I've just reached the conclusion that it doesn't matter to me if I am or not anymore. I'm definitely not aromantic and not sex repulsed so it's not much of sticking point for me in relationships so long as my partner recognises that I will never have as strong feelings about sex as they do.

I imagine it would be a very different experience for me if I had stronger feelings about my sexuality and I've got a pretty easy go of it now

Liv said:
So anyway. Idk I might be ace. I've flip flopped on it for a few years. Basically I've just reached the conclusion that it doesn't matter to me if I am or not anymore. I'm definitely not aromantic and not sex repulsed so it's not much of sticking point for me in relationships so long as my partner recognises that I will never have as strong feelings about sex as they do.

I imagine it would be a very different experience for me if I had stronger feelings about my sexuality and I've got a pretty easy go of it now

That seems like a pretty healthy way to view it. Sexuality definitely isn't something that *has* to be defined or categorized.

For anyone who would like to explore the asexuality identity or just join a community of asexual folxs, I'd encourage you to join the AVEN (Asexuality Visibility and Education Network) Discord. We have a lot of fun together and also help each other figure out what asexuality means to us!
https://discord.com/invite/BcSuZUS

huh, cool.

I'll keep tabs on this.

Guess I belong here too.

\o

Didn't realize this was a thread, hey fellow aces :)

i got an ace up my sleeve

How'd you all do on Valentine's Day? I just like the discount chocolate afterward and avoid all the lovey-dovey stuff.

Honestly, this was my first Valentine's Day where I was single and actually felt fine. It's strange because in recent weeks I haven't really cared about being single and I can even see a future where I don't find anyone and just live my life happy and free of worry. It's kind of nice, I've never had this kind of peace before :) So at this point, if someone comes along, that's great! But if they don't that's fine too :)

i dont give a shit about valentines day as long as no one asks me to be their valentine