ForumRelationships and Stuff ► How would you ask someone out?
What is your plan of attack?

personally i would just ask and then spend several months dealing with be rejected

how would you ask

"want to date me (say yes)"

Cast magic missile at them

pass a note to them in the middle of class that says "i really like you. will you go out with me?" and then give them a yes or no to circle. add color to it too

Cute.

Eye contact. Southern drawl. "How would you like to go for a ride in my tractor?"

I'm far too incapable of being subtle. I've got a crush and I'm straight-up just telling her "man you're a real catch, I really wanna get to know you better"

Subtlety is trash. Open communication is better for everyone.

im grappling with a rejection

the army of the enemy is stationed on the hill so we've got to draw them down here and this is how we will: our men in the ravine, in yellow on the map, will leave their post to join the rest and fall into our trap, and the enemy, in blue, will undoubtedly pursue, for that's what you'd depend upon an enemy to do.

an anemone

Subtlety is trash. Open communication is better for everyone.

Yup. Just honest upfront tractor rides.

I feel really stupid for trying to dating.

why

Because I'm not sure what I expect to get out of it. I don't even know what it means to like somebody.

then why do you want to so bad

I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm not sure if it's because I have genuine interest in people and lose that interest very quickly, am trying to fill an emotional void in my heart, and out of horniness.

it could be all three

i asked a girl i had a crush on if she wanted to hang out with me after school. she said no. what do i do now?

Uhh... hang out with her after school?

but sir, she said no.

Oh. Well, it's alright. She's not the only fish in the sea.

she's not a fish at all

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > How would you ask someone out?