ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Sexual advice
I'm a sexual peer educator, so I know what I'm talking about. I hear a lot of false advice and non truths in today's youth. Ask questions! Here, you can ask questions about your body, others body, body image, condoms, lubricant, masterbation, positions, virginity, anything your not sure about. I have experienced a lot of these issues myself and can give you advice, whether you take it is up to you.

What is a sexual peer educator?

What is a sexual peer educator?

Its a vorp.I'm 99% sure, but I'm going to ask advice anyways.

I'm surrounded by three women, only one doesn't have HIV. They all three just asked me out. One is an astrophysicist, one is Rebecca Black, and one is a marine biologist. Which one should I date?

Rebecca Black. The only issue you will ever have is not knowing which seat to take.

Nips, that was simply amazing.

Case closed!

I know, I'm the best.

Did you sing this spectacle of a song once you knew?

A sexual peer educator
Is someone who goes to high schools to talk to their peers about sex and sexual situations. I answer questions from people to masterbation to which lube to use.

At what age should one reach puberty?

I have a lot of sexual queries, I think they just go beyond the realm of mortal humans.

For example, do orgasms feel different for men and women? If so, how does that affect emotions for each respective sex, and how does it influence the 'quest' to be sexually satisfied? As a man, could DH Lawrence truly describe female sexual feeling in Lady Chatterly's Lover, and is wrong to hold up all of my sexual experiences next to DH Lawrence? How does someone connect sexually with someone they are not obsessed with, and how does this relate to emotional fulfillment? Is there such a thing as euphoric sex? How does sex and expectations regarding it relate to censorship in cinema and literature? How does oppression relate to sexual satisfaction? Does one have to be oppression to have a sexually awakening? Am I always going to be disappointed in sexual experiences because I have access to information about sex-- i.e. there is nothing to discover on my own? Where do things like sex toys come into the Lawrencian model for sex?

It's embarrassing, no one talks about it. I was left with so many expectations from literature and cinema, and sex will never live up to it. I put so much hope in sexual being the apotheosis of those emotions I talk about-- the oscillation between euphoria and despair. But it hasn't been yet. I can't find the poetry. I only understand, in theory, une grande seduction. I don't understand the other facets. I do understand whatever I'm doing, which is gross and squishy. Maybe it'll a fault with me, maybe this is what everyone experiences, and it just depends on a poetic soul to make something out of these two bodies colliding... in such an unromantic way. But I don't understand those who sleep with lots of people just to get off, unless there is some poetry behind it. I understand it when Nin does it, but I'm more of the type to fetishize the connection between people, and I can't forge a connection with anyone unless it's been months! Or years! Anyway, I definitely don't understand sex between married people-- the type of sex you have to 'spice up'. Wait, I don't even understand enjoyment of sex if no one has tapped into the emotional poetry, which it's beginning to seem less and less like anyone has, except for everyone to make art ever except for me, fuck.

Oh, if anyone asks... I'm asking for a friend. *wink*

We all reach puberty at different stages, usually it's 9-13 sometimes even 15.
There's no time limit on becoming a women or a man. I personally had my period when I was 10. I remember my older siblings talking about it and wishing I had mine. But there's no reason to rush it, we all mature at our own pace

I'm curious about Kdiaries' question. Well, not me, my friend is.

I reached puberty at 15.

I haven't reached puberty yet. Its probably inappropriate to answer my 11 part question. I've been on a quest for years to answer that question.

its embarrassing, no one talks about it. I was left with so many expectations from literature and cinema, and sex will never live up to it. I do understand whatever I'm doing, which is gross and squishy. Maybe it'll a fault with me, maybe this is what everyone experiences, and it just depends on a poetic soul to make something out of these two bodies colliding... in such an unromantic way. But I don't understand those who sleep with lots of people just to get off, unless there is some poetry behind it. I understand it when Nin does it, but I'm more of the type to fetishize the connection between people, and I can't forge a connection with anyone unless it's been months! Or years! Anyway, I definitely don't understand sex between married people-- the type of sex you have to 'spice up'. Wait, I don't even understand enjoyment of sex.

Oh, if anyone asks... I'm asking for a friend. *wink*

Sex can be beautiful and romantic. Your body is amazing and should be treated as such. Sex cannot be generalized. You can experiment with things you like and push your boundaries. I'm not a writer myself and cannot fathom how the come up with analysis of an orgasm. But orgasm are essentially the same but different in detail for each with sex, the possibilities are endless! Unfortunately, literature and cinema highly over exaggerate sex and orgasms. You shouldn't worry so much about how it's suppose to be. You can take what it is and experiment and have fun. Because that's what sex is suppose to be -- fun.

josh1 said:
I reached puberty at 15.

And that's perfectly normal. (I realize now that the way I worded that could be taken offensive).
Different people have different bodies. The more we know about our bodies the less scared we are of them.

I haven't reached puberty yet. Its probably inappropriate to answer my 11 part question. I've been on a quest for years to answer that question.

I attempted my best to answer it, but honestly. You have a beautiful poetic soul. And a lot of questions. One at a time next time? Lol

Hmm. Most of that is things I already have some awareness of-- I like that "sex cannot be genralized" bit. That's good-- I think I'm taking it a bit differently than it was meant though. I wouldn't say my soul is poetic, basically just neurotic and obsessive.

Edit: also the idea of sex being fun always reminds me of this-- "I've always considered writing the most hateful kind of work. I suspect it's a bit like fucking, which is only fun for amateurs. Old whores don't do much giggling." which someone quotes to me once in an oddly positive manner whilst having sex with me.

Hmm. Most of that is things I already have some awareness of-- I like that "sex cannot be genralized" bit. That's good-- I think I'm taking it a bit differently than it was meant though. I wouldn't say my soul is poetic, basically just neurotic and obsessive.

When I say sex can't be generalized I mean-- we'll basically:
Your sex life is your sex life. You cannot compare it to others. Sex isn't going to be filmed through a great filter and amazing angles. Your getting the director's cut, with the awkward moments, the strangeness and orgasms. That's what makes sex amazing. It's real. You can't read it, you won't get the description. You get sex. And it's nothing to be afraid of. It's a life style. You are sexually active. Congratulations !
Don't be shy about it! It's only as awkward as you make it. An it's important to have good communication with your partner. So you can discus things like experimenting to make your love unique.

P.S. always use condoms or a form of contraception 0.0

You have very idealistic views.

What's the best household object to masturbate with for a male?

What do condoms taste like?

If a person puts their penis in another person's foreskin, how long does it have to sit there for them to officially be gay?

Which dragon dildo model do you recommend?

Watcher said:
You have very idealistic views.

I'm not sure if that's an insult. Or a compliment.

It's simply an observation.

What's the best household object to masturbate with for a male?

What do condoms taste like?

If a person puts their penis in another person's foreskin, how long does it have to sit there for them to officially be gay?

Which dragon dildo model do you recommend?

I honestly recommend buying sex toys. Household objects aren't the safest or cleanest items to masterbate with.
Being gay is not about intercourse. Being gay just means your attracted to the same sex. And has nothing to do with intercourse.
I'm not exactly sure what a dragon dildo is to be honest
And condoms taste like latex.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Sexual advice