ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Let's talk about your feelings.
No you must kidnap her and make her your bride

How restrictive are the interfaculty dating rules in your school district, because "you could ask her out" is very odd advice otherwise.

^Brings up an excellent point

Grayseff said:
How restrictive are the interfaculty dating rules in your school district, because "you could ask her out" is very odd advice otherwise.

According to the sexual harassment in the workplace training video all the teachers had to watch, which sounded like it might just be narrated by Ed Begley, Jr. , you can all a co-worker out, but repeated attempts to ask them after they reject your proposition may be considered harassment and may be grounds for dismissal.

That's a reasonable policy. I assume you plan on befriending her prior to improve your chances/make friends.

Maybe. I'd like to. I also might abandon the entire idea.

That works too

I have a crush on my best friend and idk what to do

1. Dibs on your soul.
2. How are people registering in the future?

I don't know how the account setup works, but it might be based off of the local date on the computer?
Just a thought.

Because of a couple of health reasons my dad was forced to retire and isn’t allowed to drive for the next few months, he’s also in a lot of pain because of a broken rib. So understandably he’s more of a crotchety, passive aggressive old man than usual. Home life is pretty unpleasant.

I’m going to have the means to move out soon, I’m eligible for youth allowance from the government finally which will be more than enough to cover things like rent. But where I live now is close to the uni I’m about to attend, I have access to my parents’ cars here (can’t afford my own) and obviously staying at home would save me money. Moving out is stupid on all fronts. Then there would be the guilt because I’m the only other person in this house who doesn’t work full time and who can drive dad places and help him around the house.

So, I really really want to move but it would be awful and dumb to do it. Not to mention would offend my parents horrifically.

But then it’s also straining my relationship. I don’t feel comfortable having him over here and my dad gets shitty when I say I’ve been to his house. I’m not even allowed to stay over at his. I’m fucking 22.

I don’t know what to do.

I'd move out if I were you.

Start your own life. Draw your lines in the sand. Visit on weekends.

Yep, it is time I'm afraid.

Moving out is great. It makes your family a lot more bearable as well, in my experience. Living with them could be the most annoying thing, even though I love them deep down somewhere. Getting some distance did wonders for my relationship with my family, I think.

And after that, moving in together is great. Boyfriendo and I have been living together since beginning of December. It is wonderful. It feels completely right and I am so happy and satisfied with the home we have built for us to share.

Dude. Truth though. I love my parents to death but when I'm visiting them for more than about a week they and I both start regressing back to the days when I was 18 and they were pushing 50 instead of 60 and everyone pissed each other off because they didnt have their taxes done for FAFSA, I didnt have my applications done, relatives were coming in for graduation, Vampire high school administrators were trying to threaten me into paying my student fees by telling me I couldn't walk to which I responded lol k fuck ya'll bye I'm going camping before said parents and my high school counsellor fuckin begged me to walk and give a speech not to make the school look like assholes or cost relatives flight money, sister was bursting into tears because I was leaving, I was like fuck getting to my first class on time I wanna sleep...

All that shit just comes back in conversational and behavioral triggers that piss us all off all over again even though we love each other.

Sundog said:
Vampire high school administrators were trying to threaten me into paying my student fees [...] counsellor fuckin begged me to walk and give a speech not to make the school look like assholes

I'm not quite understanding what went on, here.

So goddamn lonely. Won't see my daughter until Spring Break and most of the girls I hookup with I don't even like much.

My friend just broke up with her boyfriend and is trying to get me to date her, but I have a girlfriend. I am so confused.

I am woman btw

Don't date people other than your current partner unless your partner is okay with a poly relationship, or unless you wanted to break up with your partner anyway. Then have at it. Don't cheat on your partner. That's just cruel.

If you were going to cheat, why not just break up first?

I would argue that cheating isn't always an active choice at first. But it definitely develops into active choices if you let it.

Either which way, yeah, what Zia said.

And if you do then for the love of christ dont be stupid enough to get caught.

Yeah that's not a problem anymore because my girlfriend broke up with me anyway and the before mentioned friend now has a girlfriend. lol

Sorry to hear it, TC.

Sundog said:
And if you do then for the love of christ dont be stupid enough to get caught.
Never admit to a word what she say.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Let's talk about your feelings.