ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Your Sex Life
Yup. Your sexual experiences. Dish 'em here, as per Jaxxie's request on the Confessions thread.

Might as well start with how I lost my virginity when I was 17. My partner was more nervous than I was beforehand. We ended up buying an entire case of 60 condoms online because we live in a small place where we know everybody. Seriously, there is nowhere to buy condoms without seeing somebody you know on the way or at the register or something. Before that we went to the local Queer Prom and took a shitload of the free condoms they had there. Anyways, after stocking up on enough condoms to last through the apocalypse we attempted the deed. It wasn't long until we realized we lacked an important ingredient: lubricant. At this point we gave up and just went with what we had, using oils for lube outside of intercourse and sloppily donning the contraceptives of choice when we were ready to roll so that we wouldn't hurt anything. It sounds kind of awful in writing, but for me it was kind of magical at the time.

Anyways, your turn now.

I don't have a sex life.
Lately I've been wanting to have a sex life, but the mere thought of finding (hunting down or however you would go about it) someone that I want to have sex with exhausts me.
I have all these surrounding thoughts, such as: "I don't think I want one-time sex with some (very possibly drunk) guy I hardly know." and also "But maybe it would just be easier to go and sleep with some stranger. It might remove whatever weird, pre-existing thoughts I have about sex."
And so on, back and forth. And then I just mostly settle for the Nikola Tesla approach.

I haven't had a sex life since 2006, which I assume because I'm bad at math, is when most people who use this site were still in diapers.

Just gonna let you know, those two parts of that sentence together do not sound right.
I havent bad a sex life in about 2 years, it all stopped when I met somebody I actually enjoyed as a person, now that she's gone I can't even stomach the thought of sex. It sucks. Like a lot.

Oh, I don't know what I sound like to others. I just meant that I'm old and haven't had sex in a long time.

From my dirty mind, sounded like you were involving your sex life with the users in diapers
I know thats not what you meant, but still

I would also like to add that I've been actively attempting to resume having a sex life since 2009.

Since my initial partner and I broke up it's been difficult for me to have sex as well. It doesn't feel the same with anyone else and so I get a bit weirded out. I haven't had a sex life for about a year now, though I have had a couple of relationships in this time.

I never even had sex with her. I respected her so much as a person I couldn't even bring myself to think of her in a sexual way, and to be truthful, we never even got beyond friends. Fml

I've only had 3 partners, but I found it easy to transition between the 3. But then, I've never been one who gets caught up in someone after a relationship's over. I move on easily.

I have pretty regular sex, I guess. I only see my boyfriend a couple of times a week, but we usually have sex each time. It's not always particularly wild or anything, but it is consistently satisfying. He's been the best of the three people I've slept with. I'm wondering if/how things will change when I move in with him in a few months.

All of the sex, Mg. All of the sex.

To Fizh, I'd just like to point out that you shouldn't use oil based lubricants with latex condoms. The oil breaks down the latex and has a likelihood of causing the condom to break or not function properly. Water-based lube all the way.

I had sex (read vaginal intercourse) for the first time last December. I had a few sexual experiences before that but nothing past oral sex. Over the next six months after I had sex for the first time, I continued to have LOTS of sex until my then girlfriend and I broke up about a month and a half ago. Still only had sex with one person, but I'm fairly satisfied with my sexy skillz. I'm still slightly self-conscious that I've only really had sex with one person, though. Makes me feel like I've missed out on having a variety of sex partners.

@Ninja
that would be why we only used oil lube for non-intercourse. We couldn't get our hands on any of the good stuff easily, and after ordering an endless supply of condoms we were spent so we couldn't get any online.

My first experiences were all awful. My first time was short lived and owing to how religious I was I seriously emotionally wounded myself by having lost my virginity. It took years for negative associations with sex to go away which made me self conscious about time and inability to get up which made time and inability to get up even worse. Then I kinda got over it when I was with someone I was comfortable with.

fizh said:
@Ninja
that would be why we only used oil lube for non-intercourse. We couldn't get our hands on any of the good stuff easily, and after ordering an endless supply of condoms we were spent so we couldn't get any online.

Just making sure! I know a lot of people don't know that about oil-based lubrication.

To be honest, my sexual experiences are an extreme mixed bag. It's been absolutely forever since I've actually slept with anyone though, which seems weird. Being in a LDR now though, I don't see my situation changing any time soon. Heck, it's been almost a year since a guy has seen me naked. But oh well, life will go on.

Grayseff said:
My first experiences were all awful. My first time was short lived and owing to how religious I was I seriously emotionally wounded myself by having lost my virginity. It took years for negative associations with sex to go away... Then I kinda got over it when I was with someone I was comfortable with.

This is exactly how I was two years ago when I had sex for the first time. I felt so terrible about it. It was a really really bad time for me.

Since I started dating the guy I've been in a relationship with for almost a year, that feeling has gone away. The first time he and I had sex I felt kind of bad about it, but nothing nearly as bad as before, and I remember one time when I still felt awful my boyfriend just held me in his arms and talked to me. And since then I really haven't had any negative experiences with sex. It's a really enjoyable thing to do and I find it relaxing, etc etc. I've said all of these things before now haha. But seriously 10/10 would repeat the decision to have sex.

Nonexistent. I'm totally okay with this.

Oh hey, this was made. I'm a virgin. That's normal, I guess.

Very limited. A few attempts to have a love life through high school, but they just taught me the pain of unrequited love. One more recent case turned out very well. I guess I'm one for four now, which isn't a bad record as far as these things go.

Mine's pretty rad. Living with my partner for two years, the frequency's gone down to two to four times a week, but they're still really good.

I definitely lucked out finding a partner who enjoys playing along with the weird stuff I'm into, and also brought brand new stuff to the table. Way more enjoyable than previous partners. Though, realizing I was a girl probably was responsible for some of that.

Whew. I spend the summer at college (got here two days after I graduated) and had what I believe to be a whore moment. While I was not selling myself, I was very promiscuous. Of course, I always used protection, but there's no condom for your morals. Haha

Anyways, I slept with 6 guys in the span of 3 months, but one of them was my ex and another one is my boyfriend now. The other four happened in like a span of 4 weeks, but then I settled down. Not proud of my whore moment, but I am glad I got it out of my system before classes started. But damn, I thought my number was high, but my friend's numbers (and my whore ex who cheated on me with 6 people while we only dated for 4 weeks) had very large numbers.

Now my sex life is with my boyfriend who is fantastic and doesn't cheat on me. He lives an hour away and with his mother because he is still in high school, but his mom let's me spend weekends with them. He wants a lot of sex, but I calm him down because it is rude to have sex in a mother's house. lol. So my sex life now consist mostly of cuddling which I love, and probably sex 3 times every 2-3 weeks. But nothing is better than waking up in your boyfriend's arm. :)

I'm going to be having sex in my car, fancy :)

I hate car sex. So cramped. It can be kinda nice though. Cozy.

I'm like 90% sure that I'm a virgin. My sex life does not exist, except for nights I don't remember

Virginity is a stupid concept, anyway.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Your Sex Life