ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Let's talk about your feelings.
really i am feel like nobody like me and i feel i want to do something about it

Well, the best thing you can do about that, is surround yourself with people who do like you. Thus, making you feel better about yourself. If you don't have any friends, it's usually because you don't make an effort. Go out and talk to someone, but not a total stranger that's older than you. Find someone your age with similar interests. And then BOOM friend splosion.

why don't you messages me and we can talk as best friends ok

why don't you messages me and we can talk as best friends ok

The thing about that is, I feel you need people who you can have a physical friendship with. I've had experience with online friends, and they don't really help you much. You lose contact and you find yourself feeling worse then when you started. Finding friends in real life is the best option for you, but, if you want, we can continue talking in a private conversation.

I'm letting myself get too friendly with an old ex and it's only going to end poorly. But also attention is nice and ya girl is touch starved.

A note to future Liv: I told you so.

I'm letting myself get too friendly with an old ex and it's only going to end poorly. But also attention is nice and ya girl is touch starved.

A note to future Liv: I told you so.

From the sounds of it, a random stranger on the internet can't persuade you to do otherwise, but I feel like I have to do something. You know this will end poorly. You know you'll regret it. In the moment, it may feel like your only option. I understand that. The only way you can really prevent yourself from giving into this is doing everything you can to remind yourself that however important that is, there are other things, other people, that are just as important. It's not the same, no, but neither is doing something with an ex that won't last. I can't stop you, but for your own sake and for your ex's, I encourage you to not do this.

While I appreciate your comments, I'm not really after advice. Just laughing at the situation. In reality I am being practical about it all.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Let's talk about your feelings.