ForumRelationships and Stuff ► Let's talk about your feelings.
really i am feel like nobody like me and i feel i want to do something about it

Well, the best thing you can do about that, is surround yourself with people who do like you. Thus, making you feel better about yourself. If you don't have any friends, it's usually because you don't make an effort. Go out and talk to someone, but not a total stranger that's older than you. Find someone your age with similar interests. And then BOOM friend splosion.

why don't you messages me and we can talk as best friends ok

why don't you messages me and we can talk as best friends ok

The thing about that is, I feel you need people who you can have a physical friendship with. I've had experience with online friends, and they don't really help you much. You lose contact and you find yourself feeling worse then when you started. Finding friends in real life is the best option for you, but, if you want, we can continue talking in a private conversation.

I'm letting myself get too friendly with an old ex and it's only going to end poorly. But also attention is nice and ya girl is touch starved.

A note to future Liv: I told you so.

I'm letting myself get too friendly with an old ex and it's only going to end poorly. But also attention is nice and ya girl is touch starved.

From the sounds of it, a random stranger on the internet can't persuade you to do otherwise, but I feel like I have to do something. You know this will end poorly. You know you'll regret it. In the moment, it may feel like your only option. I understand that. The only way you can really prevent yourself from giving into this is doing everything you can to remind yourself that however important that is, there are other things, other people, that are just as important. It's not the same, no, but neither is doing something with an ex that won't last. I can't stop you, but for your own sake and for your ex's, I encourage you to not do this.

While I appreciate your comments, I'm not really after advice. Just laughing at the situation. In reality I am being practical about it all.

I like him and he likes me, but I feel like I screw up everything I say to him. My biggest fear with us right now is that he stops liking me, but right now, I'm so happy with him, I just want to forget about that

I like him and he likes me, but I feel like I screw up everything I say to him. My biggest fear with us right now is that he stops liking me, but right now, I'm so happy with him, I just want to forget about that

Hey, I feel the same. I always think that I mess up everything with my girlfriend. But that just me *thinking* that and that doesn't make that true. You need to realize that, no matter what, even if he breaks up with you, you'll always have them as a friend.
So, my advice to you is; communication. Tell them everything you're worriied about annd what you're happy about. When someone's dating you, they normally want to hear everything about you, because they are dating YOU of course. Why would they not want to hear about your day? Don't forget it could also be the other way around, share with eachother, commune with each other, and, as always, love eachother.

Hahaha I'm in trouble.

I don't know what happened, a few weeks ago my gf and I went to the city to pick up some pot and smoked some later that night. The next day we both were feeling extremely just.. sad. I cried all day after she left. That night she got more high and things got worse. She won't say what's going on. I don't know what to do.
This weekend she did acid and came over after it was mostly over. I don't know what to do. She wanted to get more high and I did too but I also had other things going through my mind. We went out for a walk and got some food. Then on our way back my anxiety just kept getting worse. We got back home and I wanted to just sit down for a minute before we did anything. She said no and left me. I had a panic attack or something idfk and I called my dad. She came back into the room and I told her to get out. I left the room and talked to my dad for a while. I went back inside and all her stuff was gone. I went outside and found she was in her car about to leave. We "talked" if you can call it that for a while. She slept in her car and left the next morning
Last night I got high and I finally understood why she got high and wouldn't talk to me. 1 I'm literally the worst fucking human being to ever live. I want to break up so she can find someone better, someone not manipulative, someone who's not a complete fucking dumbass. But I also don't want to because fucking hell I love her so much. I just have no fucking idea how to change myself. 2 it made me just not want to resolve anything involving our relationship, it was like such a fucking relief of stress and endless anxious thoughts. I saw why she did it and now I just want to move on completely but I know there's no way we can unless we talk about it.
But I don't know what the fuck is going on, I don't understand exactly what the fuck is happening between us. How am I supposed to talk to her if I don't know what the problem is. I told her that night that all I wanted to do was listen to her about everything, that I know I talk too much, that she's such a good listener and that I want to be that for her. But ... Idk she doesn't really care I guess ..idfk
I want to resolve this, I just don't know how. I don't know what to do...

Wow, okay, that's a lot to unpack.

1) you should probably stop doing drugs, given that it sure sounds like those are making things worse for you.

2) your girlfriend should probably stop too.

3) once you're both clear-headed you guys need to have a clear conversation about your feelings and future expectations.

4) if you want to do drugs again be more responsible and do them when you're emotionally stable and healthy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good advice m8

Edit: never mind

I feel pretty shit. Luci and I will be breaking up. We met on this site and have been together for eight years, lived together for six years and have a four year old daughter together.

I'm very sorry to hear that, Gray. I hope all three of you are doing okay. Sending lots of love to you xx

That feels hard to believe. I hope everything works out OK for all of you.

Oh no :/ I'm sorry to hear that. It's so hard to work through things like that, and I wish you all the best of luck.

It's around this time of the year that I miss my dad the most. We used to go to see the fireworks together. Didn't go this year. I feel like I'm violating his memory somehow by not going.

He died 6/10 two years ago now. I think I'll have to take the day off then to take care of my mom.

My girlfriend and I broke up a couple nights ago. At the time it was pretty good, we talked for a long while and it wasn't so bad. But now it's really hitting me and it's fucking three am so I can't ask her for help.. or really anyone anymore I don't know what to do to move on or get over this hurt shit. Any tips are appreciated, thanks.

limescum said:
My girlfriend and I broke up a couple nights ago. At the time it was pretty good, we talked for a long while and it wasn't so bad. But now it's really hitting me and it's fucking three am so I can't ask her for help.. or really anyone anymore I don't know what to do to move on or get over this hurt shit. Any tips are appreciated, thanks.

I would reccommend talking it out with someone you know nd trust, this could help you realize some things and work it out in your mind. I always found it was easier talking my feelings or thoughts out with someone and I immediately feel relieved after. Hope this helps m8.

Forum > Relationships and Stuff > Let's talk about your feelings.