ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Creepypasta
This thread is for original horror stories, true or false. It doesn't matter. Share your experiences with us, or just your fears of what goes bump in the night. We don't care, we would love to read it. If you do have a story that isn't original however, feel free to share it anyways, just make sure to give credit to the author. Like previously mentioned, we don't care. We want to hear your stories. ^^

I immediately think of Sour Cola by Slimebeast.

Just read it. Great story, but all I could think about the whole time was, "What about the one he swallowed?"

I also read "Afterpeople" by the same author while in class.

Do you've any original pieces of your own?

Nope, none

That sucks

I've tried my hand at writing creepypasta, but I was young and I used so many clich├ęs in my stories, and since then I haven't made any stories at all. I wanna make a good one but I have so few ideas.

The Cube Master

I was just a lad when it all happened. One day I was approached by a tall, lanky figure. He was wearing all black, and had a strange mask on. It had what looked like a rubix cube painted over one eye, and the other eye was a bright green.
I didn't give him a second thought, at least not until he started following me. That's when I started to freak.
You see, I was on my way back from school, so I was just minding my own business, trying to get home and not ran over.
Well, I started running (for obvious reasons). The figure followed me. I finally reached home, only to be greeted by a rubix cube on my windowsill.

I know, it's crappy.

i have creepypasta

You have creepypasta?

yes I do

SHow ME THe CrEEPypAsTA

Aurorawe said:
I know, it's crappy.

not at all! it's quite spooky, and it's well written. although it is short, it does give goosebumps~ good job! ^^

I'm about to get working on a story, probably in the form of writing I've seen from Slimebeast. Look forward to it, I'll post it here eventually.

YAYAYAYYYAYAYAYAAY

I'm about to get working on a story, probably in the form of writing I've seen from Slimebeast. Look forward to it, I'll post it here eventually.

hope it works out well

BUT PEACEFULMAC

but what

Your story...

what do you mean

i have creepypasta

You said you have creepypasta

I do but I don't have a story yet

Aw