ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Favourite anime?
What is your favourite anime? Mine is re:zero then Death Note.

Fullmetal Alchemist. Hands down my all-time favorite anime.

Andres said:

That's also good. Which one do you rather, Brotherhood, or normal?

boku no piko hands down best anime ever

jk

fucking hell.

also, I might start watching some more animes soon, I've got my eyes on Beastars because I hear it's pretty good. Don't know if I should read the manga first though

Andres said:
If we're talking about Brotherhood, then yes, it is the best one that's ever been made.

Andres said:
If we're talking about Brotherhood, then yes, it is the best one that's ever been made.

I haven't watched Brotherhood... I've only watched FMA

Binge watch Brotherhood on netflix right now, you're in for a treat. It was made after the manga was finished so there's no plotholes or filler just straight, tight, to the point progress in the story and tightly woven narrative with compelling arcs and characters and flabbergasting awe inspiring character development and fights.

Please, please do yourself a favor. Its life changing.

Speaking of netflix anime, have any of you seen The Promised Neverland? It is one of the most compelling psychological thriller games of cat and mouse I have seen. The theme song is fire and the story is well paced, well written and true to the Manga.

I have not, I'll have to check it out once I get back in a binge watching mood which is good because I watched all the shows I've wanted to so far. I don't like a lot of anime, but when I like an anime I love it. Last show I binged was Food Wars and I can say that is the closest to hentai I've ever watched and definitely the most weeby anime I've ever seen.

I thought the Sword Art Online anime was really cringey to watch, but I watched a few episodes so I could watch the Abridged and now I feel like the Abridged one is canon, its just so good.

I wasn't able to binge The Promised Neverland. Its more fun to watch an episode or two and then chew on it, in a whats gonna happen next sort of way.

I'm not big on anime either, however there are a select few that I will unapologetically recommend. Though it is not for everyone, I LOVED Chihayafuru and consider it my favorite

Watch it slowly, got it.

What is Chihayafuru about?

Its.. hard to describe. Its sorta a sports anime, sort of a romance? It centers around a group of high schoolers that enjoy playing a traditional competitive niche Japanese memory game involving poetry. It has very well written characters, and is so good at making you care about all of them and their odd game. I don't have the words to do it justice , but it is worth it.

Binge watch Brotherhood on netflix right now,

Sadly, Netflix Australia doesn't have brotherhood... It only has FMA...that's why I've only watched FMA

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > Favourite anime?