ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► music that makes your ears bleed with fear
there's music out there that sound scary, and this is the place to share them. have fun!

everywhere at the end of time always has a place in my heart.

is that the reason you made this thread?

Honestly, worth it. Absolutely spooky music.

Yay, spooky music.

i guess #11 and #13 music discs from minecraft

edit: i don't like to admit this but eateot kinda wrecked me for a few weeks about a month ago. listening to it in its entirety over spring break as well as taking some time to reflect helped a bit. at least a1 burning memory is no longer stuck in my head because that was pain.

edit2: i think the biggest anxiety that this gave me was a started listening to it too late in the day the first time so by the time i got to stage 5 it was already midnight. the static and crackles, especially with headphones on, make it sound like there's footsteps all around me. this was made a bunch worse by being nighttime. i never finished it that day, but i resolved that if i ever listened to it again, it would be all the way through. i did that over spring break but since my parents insisted on going on a roadtrip (it was fun, at least) i was listening to the entire 6.5 hour long album over earbuds and god did that hurt after so long.

edit3: it was def a lot worse in my head than it was actually listening through it. also helped that i wasn't listening to it in isolation. uh stage 6 was so monotonous and static that i actually kind of fell asleep listening to it.

edit4: some of the stage 1 songs were actually catchy enough to get me listening to them even after i finished the album.

edit5: i was going to listen to both everywhere an empty bliss and an empty bliss beyond this world but i haven't found the time recently. maybe once SAT's are over.

here's spooky song, i'm gonna bring it up

hopefully this work

hmmm
lavender town (i guess <youtube> didn't work)
  • No closing tag for <youtube>

edit4: some of the stage 1 songs were actually catchy enough to get me listening to them even after i finished the album.

yeah, heartaches is pretty catchy.

yeah, heartaches is pretty catchy.

particularly a2 - we don't have many days left really stuck with me
white text inbound

mental deterioration as portrayed by eateot if such a spiky concept to try to envision. it's almost too painful to even comprehend. ironically enough, through a medium such as music is probably the closest it's possible to get to accurately paint a picture of it in a way that is digestible and tangible to most people. there's probably more to say regarding it but i'm mostly just tired of people fetishizing/romanticizing alzheimers because eateot saw a spike in popularity as a tiktok challenge
in a way, it's like trying to describe color to someone who's blind or death to someone who's alive.sorry

listened to eateot again recently

it's less jarring with each relisten

Oooh...
Just a Little Boy by Swans
Sad Pony Guerrilla Girl by Xiu Xiu
Who Killed Puck by Cloud Cult
O Superman by Laurie Anderson
WakeUp by Neil Rodnick

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > music that makes your ears bleed with fear