ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Talk about anime and manga
Well, I know that this site has some weebs so lets talk about it shall we?

About the amount of weebs on this website? Good, I think this is something that has been deserving attention for quite a while.

Your #1 favorite anime/manga of all time? Go!

death note

Pelon said:

Jjba

dude, c'mon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry twas only a joke

EVERYBODY SHUT UP

sword art online is my favorite anime

please lambaste me for my transgressions

Cant I stayed up all night watching Aincrad and Fairy Dance plus WoU later down the line

Pelon said:
I’m sure I’m gonna sound very very lame for saying this but it’s a toss up between Naruto and FMA (the manga).

i very much read the entirety of that manga in like a week and a half in 8th grade. my 8th grade media center had a ridiculous catalog of manga and that was so awesome.

Hmmmm are we limited to manga, specifically, or can we expand this out to manhua? Because if we're feeling on board with manhua, Heaven Official's Blessing gets a shout-out from me.

I've also been really enjoyed In This Life, I Will Be The Matriarch as well. Remarried Empress is similarly great and I'm way too invested in it, tbh.

nope

i can't believe weebs exist. how can anyone even be attracted to these anime stereotypes? they've stripped away all the personality of these characters and replaced them with hollow cookie cutter archetypes i just can't fathom how anyone would be into something so shallow

Not all anime has stereotypes

kadaevr said:
i can't believe weebs exist. how can anyone even be attracted to these anime stereotypes? they've stripped away all the personality of these characters and replaced them with hollow cookie cutter archetypes i just can't fathom how anyone would be into something so shallow
They’re basically kids shows, man. You’re not supposed to look that deep into it.

I like Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Their bond is beautiful and pure.

I watched Samurai Champloo and Trigun on Adult Swim when I was in college. Liked Trigun. Loved Champloo. I'd heard about Cowboy Bebop being really great my whole life so I decided to watch it last year. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen and I've seen A LOT of TV.

I used to watch samurai champloo late at night with my dad when I was a kid. It’s a great show.

My daughter and I watched a few episodes together. She likes anime, but didn't really get into it so we stopped.

I loved adult swim when I was a kid. Inuysha was the first amine I watched and I loved it

Wait, that's illegal. Watching adult swim as a child?

I loved adult swim when I was a kid. Inuysha was the first amine I watched and I loved it
Dude, same. I think I wound up watching the whole series on adult swim. It was such a cool show.

You guys ever watch an anime on adult swim called paranoia agent? That show gave me the creeps, It still does.

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > Talk about anime and manga