ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► YouTube
I'm doing what I can not to spend too much time on YouTube, if possible. I've spent large amounts of time watching it since at least 2010 and I can confidently say I have over a thousand hours on YouTube. 2000 wouldn't even be that big of a stretch. Maybe even 3000. Point being it's what I most often spent free time on from when I just began using the internet until now. It's a dissatisfying platform to be on. I guess this thread is just to discuss YouTube as a platform for content.

Edit: what i set out to gain from starting this thread is asking for how to kick the habit of spending so much time binging youtube when i have nothing else to do

mmmmmmmmmmm yes I agree.

I have the habit too.

And I’ll never get rid of it.

I have watched too many shitpost status videos with ahego.

Edit: what i set out to gain from starting this thread is asking for how to kick the habit of spending so much time binging youtube when i have nothing else to do

Just stop using it. I used to be in the same situation. Delete YouTube from any mobile devices, and clear it from any search history. Forget it exists. You’ll find something else to do, because that’s what we do when there’s nothing to do.

On a different note, I only really watch YouTube anymore as background noise while I’m on my computer.

i did lol

Well good!

I wasted so much of my time doing “homework” when I was watching YouTube, because teachers love to just hand us videos to watch and I’ll get distracted by a video suggestion and CLICK.

Also homework is boring.

Well I can now watch all the YouTube I want I. Summer.

W_Licky said:
I wasted so much of my time doing “homework” when I was watching YouTube, because teachers love to just hand us videos to watch and I’ll get distracted by a video suggestion and CLICK.

Also homework is boring.

Well I can now watch all the YouTube I want I. Summer.

what a vibe

But summer is halfway over already waaaa!!!!

that's what you get for having summer vacation so early

My vaycay started last week. Got 2.5 months.

Last day of middle school, May 21. First day of high school, August 10.

damn did you ever have your summer break early

W_Licky said:
Last day of middle school, May 21. First day of high school, August 10.

Freakily close to my school's schedule. Why does school always have to start on, or around, my birthday?

Also, to not derail thread, check out Luke Corellia on youtube.

amazing how raid shadow legends' attempts at generating interest through constant sponsorship deals only manages to generate hate from the gaming community
like who actually likes or has a positive impression of raid shadow legends

dunkey's video series on dream scandal is wild, man

Your thoughts on Karl Jobst's investigative piece?

i wholeheartedly agree

in my opinion that guy knows his stuff

mr tortilla in the comment section of clair de lune by debussy