ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Titanfall/Titanfall 2
Yeah, so ummm...

Just talk about whatever related to Titanfall, question, comments, good civilized arguments, speculation (Titanfall 3 obviously), and more.

GOD damn, why didn’t I think of making this thread. Titanfall 2 is my favorite game but it’s time we let it die. The fan base has degraded, it’s servers are getting DDoSed, and there’s plenty of other great movement shooters and games by Respawn Entertainment.

Feel free to argue this point, civilly.

I have never heard of this game.

It’s pretty fun, but no surprise. Did you know it was published by EA? It was released between a new Battlefield game and some other big name game so everyone payed attention to those two and Titanfall 2 was left in the dust. The released date screwed it over from the beginning.

It’s pretty fun, but no surprise. Did you know it was published by EA? It was released between a new Battlefield game and some other big name game so everyone payed attention to those two and Titanfall 2 was left in the dust. The released date screwed it over from the beginning.

I believe the other game you talk about is either CoD: Advanced Warfare or Infinite Warfare (pretty sure its Advanced).

GOD damn, why didn’t I think of making this thread. Titanfall 2 is my favorite game but it’s time we let it die. The fan base has degraded, it’s servers are getting DDoSed, and there’s plenty of other great movement shooters and games by Respawn Entertainment.

Feel free to argue this point, civilly.

I disagree on the other "great movement shooters", the only other shooters that they developed are Apex Legends (yes I know it is apart of the Titanfall universe), Jedi Fallen Order (I really don't consider it a shooter) and lastly Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.

I wasn’t talking about Respawn, Specifically.

I wasn’t talking about Respawn, Specifically.

But you did say "plenty of other great movement shooters and games by Respawn Entertainment."

I can see how that could be misinterpreted, my bad. To my point about other movement shooters, look at Ghostrunner and Ratz: Instagib.

Thank you for the clear up.

i lied to evergreen about my username being named after titanfall

i was just making stuff up on the spot about how i came up with my username

i don't play titanfall

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > Titanfall/Titanfall 2