ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► twocans.fm
Just a space to tangentially ramble about music and artists that you like.
Brag about your most-listened-to songs, talk about your top artists, showcase your scrobbles and Chartrs.
Spotify wrapped was released a while ago, have a belated chat about that!

Ever heard of Miracle Musical (Hawaii: Part II)?

Wonderful and underappreciated.

Oh, I remember listening to the album a while back! I was reintroduced to it when some people i knew mentioned it in a convo.
I think White Ball and The Mind Electric were two of my favorites.

The last song I listened to was the fushigi no carte rip of the sm64 staff roll by siivagunner

Oh, I remember listening to the album a while back! I was reintroduced to it when some people i knew mentioned it in a convo.
I think White Ball and The Mind Electric two were of my favorites.

You're officially very cool. Do you want to be friends?

The last song I listened to was the fushigi no carte rip of the sm64 staff roll by siivagunner

Siivagunner>All music in existence

You're officially very cool. Do you want to be friends?

haha, sure! hi-five B)

Ever heard of Miracle Musical (Hawaii: Part II)?

Wonderful and underappreciated.

I stumbled upon Hawaii: Part II a year or two ago and I love it. When I heard it at first it just sounded so familiar, like it was from people I already listened to. Trying to look into the artist left me more confused.

It’s a fun album for me to play in the background. It sounds soothing and familiar while also a bit off in some slightly creepy way. Great song, I should relisten.

Edit: Apparently it was by Tally Hall members. That’s probably why it was suggested to me to begin with and why it felt familiar. According to other people taking about it that’s also just the vibe the album has.

Edit 2: Dream Sweet in Sea Major is my favorite.