ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Jeopardy
Do you guys like Alex Trebek better with or without his moustache?
Also a thread for anything else Jeopardy related!

I think the real issue everyone cares about is how much of a beast Matt Jackson is. I mean, here comes the boom, am I right?

You are SO right.

When you're a robot but you're still programmed to be chill.

I waited all weekend to see how that smarmy bastard was going to hold up eleven fingers last Monday, and HE PUT IT IN HIS DANG TOTAL!!

Jeopardy tournament of champions starts tomorrow! Who's excited?

The Jeopardy Tournament of Champions is what I live for.

I like the Weird Al song about jeapordy.

I'm just happy not to have to listen to Friday's winner's voice for another two weeks.

I have a feeling she won't win too many more days. Her voice is terrible, though.

Politics for four huuuuuuuuuuundreeeeeeeeeed, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Matt Jackson, with the boom once again!

Amen. ^

And I got that final Jeopardy and Matt didn't? I'm so smart... smart enough to know there's no way I'm smarter than Matt Jackson!

Yo, ease up on the spoilers, please. I never get to catch up on Jeopardy! until Friday night.

Oh, hahaha. Whoooops. Sometimes I forget that people actually super care about Jeopardy besides... me. And playdifferent apparently. Just because it's not a popular thing like Grey's Anatomy or Game of Thrones. Gotta remember to use that anti-spoiler text, yo.

Matt Jackson is quite the character, though. I think I could probably beat him, though, given the chance. But I know it's much different when you're actually playing than playing at home.

I think I love him.

hi he has cancer

Bro I know I'm SAD

I think the real issue everyone cares about is how much of a beast Matt Jackson is. I mean, here comes the boom, am I right?

Wow, post-Holzhauer, this comment does not age well. Only $400k?

Seems like she was just crushing on Matt Jackson at the time. Ken Jennings preceded them both, after all, in both time and earnings.