ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Rate the song
7.5/10
A fairly good orchestration. The jazzier elements of the piece are nicely handled, especially on the keyboard and bass-- but the brass, strings, and woodwinds felt a little cluttered at times. Some of the sections could be improved on clarity or sound.

Phum Viphurit - Hello, Anxiety [Official Video]

7.5/10
My right ear quite enjoyed that guitar part.

That much aside, I can tell this is someone who can hold their own on their instrument, and I admire that. Not overly simple, a nice listen, and a message that should be said more often, which isn't something I can't say for a growing chunk of popular music.

And now for something completely different

never a fan of metal, but still pretty good. 7/10

Chronostasis-Kurotei

7- killer piano part but there are times when its a bit too much. I'm also not a huge fan of the drum thingy in the beginning
no other one - weezer

6, one of the whinier weezer songs, still like how they play with the guitar on this one though.

Only in Dreams - Weezer

9/10 - one of my favourite songs. im biased so i dont really have any valid criticisms. also, happy 25th to the blue album : )

another weezer song

6, Pretty enjoyable overall. That came out this year? I'm really liking how grungy the instrumentals are.

When You Sleep - CAKE

5, gave me flashbacks to 1960s music, idk why

Ebimayo-Goodrage

Not really a big fan of this one. EDM used to be something I was into, but never this hardcore, fast-paced, bass-dropping, EDM stuff. Sorry if you really like the song, I'm just not that into it.

Probably a 2/10 from me.

Try this, next person: Chase Ceglie - All I Want Is U

It's got a strange vibe, and it almost makes me think of vaporwave. There may have been a time in the past where I would have liked this more, but I'll give it a 6.5/10

Thank You Scientist - Mr. Invisible

4/10, the song isn't intense enough, at least for me.

nitro - [line:θ]

5/10
The track is a bit too jarring, judging by my own tastes. It's refreshing and brings an impactful kick to your day (especially the visuals!), but the spontaneity makes the song difficult to comprehend at times.

Muse - Crying Shame

7/10
Oh cool muse song I haven't heard.
Just found the original of this recently and it was surprisingly nice: The Righteous Brothers - Ebb Tide
Usually I listen to the barbershop version, but I lost my CD.

In all fairness, I can tell this singer is very talented, but it's just not quite my preference. If I were more fond of this style, I would rate this higher. 5.5/10

Here you go

9.5/10
Please stop staring into my soul, pixel man.

Nichijou Op 1: Hyadain no Kakakata☆Kataomoi

6/10

video is cute but I am not really into the music itself.

Poppy - Aristocrat

9/10, the voice is a little to airy to my liking but it made me nostalgic of the music I used to listen to.
oh it's a 10 minute song

As a mashup, every song transitions nicely into the next, keeping an overall high energy throughout. It's the sort of thing I would have in the background as I play a long-haul video game. 7.5/10

Animals As Leaders - The Brain Dance

I liked this. It was an interesting experience but not a bad one 8/10

Lord Of The Lost - Voodoo Doll

Definitely not my typical taste in music, but really excellent! A solid 8/10 from me!

King's Singers - You Are The New Day

Not what I'd usually listen to but not bad! I'd give it a 7/10

Mystery Skulls - Hellbent

Somebody that knows Mystery Skulls! 9/10 my absolute jam.

Seeed - Ding

As......interesting as this video is the music in it is not really my style. 6/10

SIAMÉS - Mr. FEAR

SIAMÉS! Nice! I really like some of their music. Their music videos are just as amazing as the music they make I'd rate it 9/10

Bo En - My Time

really nice, but the pronunciation of the japanese words sound very weird to me. that ending was also amazing too. 8/10
siqlo-Vantablack

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > Rate the song