ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Rate the song
bump

8/10, that voice was a bit too high pitched for me to like

ρars/ey

I hated it, but I recognize that that it had a beat and a melody and the person who wrote it united those two things to make a whole so I will give it a 1.

This is a guilty pleasure song for me for sure. I don't normally listen to such sappy songs in this style but hey.

3/10 - IGN, "It has a little something for everyone."

Nah, it's actually a six or seven, maybe even an eight.

Cochise
One of the best opening songs for a grunge album I've heard.

Definite 8/10. Very great, the opening makes me think of Doom 2016, and this song embodies the spirit of "I'm about to start a riot."

Scythelord - Red Shift
Hope you guys like thrash/death.

7/10
Really dig the drumming and guitarwork in this piece. The vocals? Not as much, but that's really because I'm not that familiar/have too much appeal to the thrash genre.

Blockhead - Attack the Doctor

That's a solid 7 I'd say. Kinds trippy. Kinda vibey. Never heard of Blockhead, but I liked listening to it.

Okay, maybe I am a sucker for sappy songs?

6.75/10 It's not the sort of thing I listen to, and I'll recognize that it's pretty good, but I also feel like if I heard it on the radio enough times, I'd grow to dislike it.

Animals As Leaders - Inner Assassins

Tinfoil Hatter, I would love to hear them on the radio. And your song gets a 9. I love prog.

Metal doesn't get much better than this in my opinion.

8.25/10 In the least demeaning way I can muster, I think it's pretty neat

Something I never knew I wanted

I appreciate your really specific, decimal-ed ratings, by the way. I give your song a 5 because it's half really good and half goofy on a level I just can't appreciate. Like I realize it's supposed to be a goofy song, but it's not my sense of humor. But the music and instrumentation is an actual jam.

This album has my whole heart. But it's country, so BE COOL.

Forum > Music/Movies/TV/Books > Rate the song