ForumMusic/Movies/TV/Books ► Anime!
Y'all heard about the Avatar: TLA reboot? I know it's technically an adapted, Americanized form of anime, but I felt the need to bring it up.

Holy shit fr

The show Kaguya-sama that's airing this season is pretty funny so far, I'm liking it a lot.

Okay, I don't know if any of you have seen it yet this season, but the Dororo remake is really good. And the opening is godly, gotta give props to the singer.

Last night I realized that instead of waiting for new interesting western animation to be made, only to get upset about the quality, I could just watch anime like a normal person.

So now I'm three episodes into Dr. Stone and gosh it's fun!

I just watched Perfect Blue with my friend today and its easily become one of my favorite movies.
Trying to put together the narrative while watching it was really really fun and I totally recommend it for anyone thats into psychological anime.
Through fair warning, its not for everyone. There are a lot of disturbing scenes in the movie and some I felt sick to the stomach to watch but besides that I really enjoyed watching it and recommend it!

I finished Accelerator last week. The series had all the usual Railgun trappings, which was nice to see in some places and trashy in others. It seemed to be a lot more together around episode 3 than it was around episode 11. Maybe that was because I was missing some context, I really only saw the first Railgun. All in all, I had a fun time watching the edgy boy run around and break stuff while screaming.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the main antagonist is bleeding out for the entirety of the last four episodes. The heroes are just carry him around while he forces out lines now and then. XD

My Hero Academia is such a good anime!!!!!!😄

EMOJI, BAAAAAAN
:P

Currently watching Perfect Blue. A great thriller by Satoshi Kon. Here's a link to the English Sub if you're interested.

I really enjoyed seven deadly sins! but I am also "old school" I really love prince of tennis, Negmia, Inuysha, FMA and FMA brotherhood.