ForumStatus Update Threads ► Going Away... At least for a little bit
So the Google account I use is actually owned by my school, and my parents are somewhat overprotective as they won't let me get my own. So over the summer, the account gets suspended, and it renders my computer useless. I can use some other computers to check on this site every once in a while, but it's going to be much less often than usual.

When are you leaving? Around mid-June.

When are you coming back? Around early to mid-September. I will try my best to come back to this site, but I may forget about it, and never return, so I wanted to let everyone know before I left without notice.

I hope the button will stay alive in my absence.

Wow that sucks man

We will try to keep the button going for you

So, is everything online dying, or can we still poke you about TwoCans elsewhere?

I'll probably still come on occasionally, but just much less often then I do now.

I don't want to end up with me being blue and everyone else having red or something, so if I get the chance, I'll try to come on.

Out of curiosity, is the reason it renders your computer useless because it's a Chromebook? Have you tried logging in as guest, or have they locked that functionality for you?

Yes, it is a chromebook, and no, it seems the guest function does not work.

If it's not a school chromebook, there's a way you can run ubuntu on it.

Crouton is unfortunately banned on most if not all school computers, and I'm pretty sure they can block recovery mode to prevent you from triggering crosh.

Yeah, I tried crosh and all of that before, and they blocked pretty much everything (Except for this site for some reason? Maybe its too obscure...)

Probably just too obscure.

Well, they blocked this site.

I just remembered it’s existence today, so I decided to pop on and see if people still use it.

I’ll be on here, just not as often as I used to.

yay

Good to see you back, mate. Even if you're not as active you're very welcome back!

Forum > Status Update Threads > Going Away... At least for a little bit