ForumStatus Update Threads ► the titanlord237 personal rant thread
is it sadistic to feel liberated when hearing of other people's struggles?

i don't think it is personally because i'm only feeling less alone in my own struggles that way

like i feel content knowing i'm not the only person going through this or that

i don't know if i'm explaining it well

sorry haha

edit: more like feeling good that the burden of life is a universal thing

i should really stop talking now

i wish i didn't hate myself enough to go to sleep right about now :p

this is a joke i don't actually hate myself

seriously my mental state at right now is better than it would be most nights this late

dont tell any people that know you that your parent beat you up once or twice in your life or else youll never live it down

like fucking seriously cut me a break i regret blabbing and you need to understand doing that wasnt because i wanted you to be punished for it i just genuinely wanted some fucking sympathy for once god damn

if any of yall actually find out who i am irl my parents might hate me for what ive posted on this website so please if you can try not to identify me in real life

but ive pent that up for so long

hope getting it off my chest will help me forget about it and move on

i dont want to hear either "you deserved to have been beaten up that one or two times" or "you didnt deserve to be beaten up that one or two times" because i refuse to accept either answer

and im gonna try not to hate myself so much just so we're clear

i think more people read my rant thread than i expected so 😬😬😬 im being kind of a debbie downer arent i

ok ill stop talking now and just go the fuck to sleep

fuck homework ill deal with whatever consequences come with a late assignment in the morning a late assignment isnt the end of the world unbeknownst to my mom

and just so we're clear i dont feel wronged having been thrown to the floor and repeatedly kicked because no doubt worse things have happened to other people

seriously i need to shut the fuck up

if any of yall actually find out who i am irl my parents might hate me for what ive posted on this website so please if you can try not to identify me in real life

As long as you don't go to Utah, you should be fine from me

Looking for a guy that talks a lot and is depressed, hmmm, sounds like 50% of the teenager population

This is a joke fyi

more like 100% lmao

There are some that don't talk a lot irl tho so

i am so fucking consternated at homework right now

and no i didn't misspell "constipated"

consternated is a word you can google it

cut me a break holy shit

i don't

like i accept that i maybe deserve this to an extent but COME ON you gotta let me get enough sleep for school the next day

like seriously

come on man

i want to get my fucking sleep

FUCK

fuck this. fuck homework. fuck the people who're putting me up to this.

ARGHHH

other than homework though i actually feel a lot better and less anxiety riddled tonight than i have been on previous nights.

and just so we're clear i dont feel wronged having been thrown to the floor and repeatedly kicked because no doubt worse things have happened to other people

Just because something worse may have happened to someone else does not mean that your experience is any less harmful to you. Everyone has a different scale; that doesn't invalidate any one else's scale.

I am really sorry this happened to you.

when i was in elementary school in like first grade a group of older kids goaded me into doing a middle finger gesture and i didn't even know what it was and i got put in timeout and then when my parents found out THEY put me in timeout too

as if one punishment for something i didn't mean anything by wasn't enough...

the world sure's cruel

that's dumb

a middle finger for THEM should do it

i can always count on you, cheese man

ur so reliable

im glad i came to morioh so that i could meet you koicheese

Meanwhile us just frozen in stopped time

i'm proud of koicheese

like the pun

i'm proud of the pun

So am I

yay my crush responded to one of my messages in the school discord server