ForumStatus Update Threads ► the titanlord237 personal rant thread
Am I not a friend in general?

i don't know who you are

ugh sorry that was mean

what is wrong with me?1?

Make believes reborn Myths in mind re thought Question all that's known Legends blurred and torn No such thing as fate for those who speed A path out of time instead of just living it So many things erased before they begin Hopes un-dream instead of what could have been Fortune fades like words in the sand Just like that it nothing it all just seems Nothing it all just seems Fortune shines with seven in hand Back to fact make real of all that seems Make real of all that seems Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Make believes reborn Myths in mind re thought Question all that's known Legends blurred and torn Seven seas in hand Speed of sound through sands All our hopes and plans In one single hand Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now Seven rings in hand speed through nights with feet in sand Seven rings in hand wonders all under command Seven rings in hand wild with just one single hand Seven rings in hand arrowed hearts catch fire now <div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="https://vocaroo.com/embed/18OKGHIVC2IX?autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="https://voca.ro/18OKGHIVC2IX" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

Wat?

i'm okay. the world will keep spinning.

i shouldn't hate myself because why should i? i can't think of a single reason why i should. i'm happy with who i am and where i am.

good night

i know this is unrealistic and that i’m not really but in spite of that i still feel like such an ass

at the very least, it's reassuring to know that i'm not the only antisocial sack o' shit out there

with no friends and no means with which to make them

uhh what i mean to say is it's nice knowing that you're not alone out there

Of course not.

Are you seeking attention, or just bored?

are you asking me?

No my neighbor standing right next to me🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh shoot.

the reason why i stay up so late is cuz im lonely

ive no one to talk to all day so i just sit there like an idiot refreshing the page over and over again hoping someone had replied to my messages cause im desperate to talk to someone

god this guy is wack hope you liked my attack from my backpack eating snacks giving me plaque turning my teeth black FUCK IT lets go play knack

a weak will breeds self loathing

weak will -> always fall short -> failure -> defeat

at least i have this corner of the internet to be melodramatic to

no seriously how do i stop staying up so late i cant

help please send help

fun fact the "i dont shower anymore" was a lie

taking care of yourself is hard. especially for me. if i make a single mistake its supremely difficult for me to bounce back from it creating a sort of downwards spiral that takes me at least an entire night to get out of. missteps lead to self doubt lead to further missteps. it started when i ruined my vocal chords. then in an effort to fix that i stayed up too late. then in an effort to fix that i started ranting and spamming on tcas. in an effort to fix that i reached out to people who i know already dont wish to associate with me anymore. in order fix that i stewed in my own sour mood until 3 am yet again. what a night.

the first step is to stop being mad at myself. i took a second and got there. the next step is powering off my phone. 早上再见。

as expected mom was pissed that i stayed up so late again

Go to bed and move your devices FAR away from you and make it so dark that you can’t do anything but sleep.

Also wake up early so you feel more tired.

mhmm good advice

you ever say or do something stupid and feel like an asshole?

i just need to tell myself that its not as big of a deal as i think it is and itll all blow over

Forum > Status Update Threads > the titanlord237 personal rant thread