ForumStatus Update Threads ► Random pains & aches
This thread is basically to announce random pain that you're experiencing for almost no reason.

I'll go first: behind my left knee aches like it does when you're a rapidly growing child, but I know for a fact I stopped growing 3 years ago so I don't know what that's about :,)

everything hurts i cant fucking walk

cramps are the worst
i know this isnt something that just happens for no reason but i was literally just sitting there minding my business and then suddenly, bam! immense pain! fuck you!

I agree cramps suck.

I remember when I was 10 my friend got appendicitis and from then on I had an irrational fear that every cramp I got was appendicitis, which very much caused a sense of impending doom. I knew it was an irrational fear too because I always told myself that only 7 percent of Americans had their appendix removed.

Anyway I got my appendix removed when I was 12

I lifted my leg up to put on my shoe and it was just an almost unbearable pain in my abdomen it was ouchy

I hate that feeling, it feels like my life is ending and I'll be going toward the light soon.

Sometimes, when I land on my left foot too hard, it nearly gives out at the ankle and hurts like hell.

when I was 11 I thought it was funny to bang my library book as hard as i could against my knee. It didn't hurt one bit, for some reason. The next week that knee hurt like shit and it has never been the same, though it is gotten better

oh dear, that is quite the injury. maybe you should get it checked out

When I was 8 my sister threw me at a chair and shattered my ankle somehow

Now every time I stand up it hurts for at least a while + it can crack as many times as it wants in a row as well as randomly + when I run it will occasionally just explode and then I am death + we got it checked out once but my bones fused together in a weird way but the insurance won't pay to fix it + ouchy

oh owww

does anyone else ever wake up from a nice long sleep and have this awful pain in their neck?

Yeah. It means your pillow placement and orientation are fucked. Your neck support got all screwed up.

I hate it when it happens, I usually start obsessing over placement for a few weeks and then stop, which causes my neck to get screwed up again, etc.

It's a vicious cycle.

it sucks since i play viola and sometimes the pain is on the left side of my neck where youre supposed to hold a viola

though it dosent happen often for me, at least

All the sudden theres this throbbing pain like left of my belly button

Is this what ovulation feels like or is my appendix exploding

your appendix is on your right so probably something else

i've noticed this whenever i walk outside there is a strange pain in the sole of my foot

this only really happens when i'm outside though, so it might just be that i need new shoes

I've got a scrape on my right knee from falling down concrete stairs. It's been there since Friday and it still hurts.

I also cut a paper (or cardboard) cut on the edge of my left index finger nail trying to open one of those Fun Pak cereal boxes.

I'm not certain how I managed either of them.

I am sore in so many places. My entire upper arms hurt if you just poke them a little. Same goes for the outside of my upper thighs. There are points on my upper back that hurt like hell when you push there. Same goes for pushing on either side of my spine, lower back. And I don't mean hard poking/pushing. Just applying regular pressure that shouldn't hurt.

It's been like this for a good while now. I should probably get checked for fibromyalgia or something... :(

i've noticed this whenever i walk outside there is a strange pain in the sole of my foot

this only really happens when i'm outside though, so it might just be that i need new shoes

your foot be like, oop we are outside now time to start hurting

the right upper part of my back (right under my shoulder blade) feels like really really sore and this has been going on for a couple years

jaxxie said:
There are points on my upper back that hurt like hell when you push there. Same goes for pushing on either side of my spine, lower back. And I don't mean hard poking/pushing. Just applying regular pressure that shouldn't hurt.

As someone with scoliosis, maybe that's what it is?

I used to get an itchy rash on my ears and the side of my neck from wearing my headphones. It stopped giving me that rash, but it was not fun

I once got hives for being in my room

Cant explain it

scoliosis is acting up, it always seems to be my right shoulder blade :(

does anyone else get pins and needles feeling pricking all over their skin/body?

edit: i think this happens to me when i'm ├╝ber stressed

Forum > Status Update Threads > Random pains & aches