ForumStatus Update Threads ► facts about yourself that don't matter
tell facts about you that nobody/somebody finds interesting here!

i'm male, but my hair is long enough to cover my face, and the back of my hair is at least a centimeter wide when i bunch it up and grab it.

tha-that's normal

i'm also asian and make dumplings with my mother when we gather!

and im asian

Are we all asian?

I'm not

lol

i'm currently practicing won ton dumpling wrapping strategies.

Dang, oh well

So what 'kind' of asian? I'm guessing your east asian. Which nation?

my parents are chinese-malay, and i'm american born chinese. my parents moved to NYC before i was born, so i was born in 'murica. that's why i rely on the internet, discord, memes, and etc. to keep myself entertained.

O_O

My parent's are Chinese and they moved to NYC, where I was born. THis is weird.

my parents have chinese genetics, while both born in malaysia. my dad can speak some bahasa malaysian, when my mother can speak a bit of japanese and spanish, since she needed the knowledge for work.

*Sniff. Mmmmm.... The smell of communism.

China is a good place! I just want the government to change. But let's not get too political.

my parents are chinese-malay, and i'm american born chinese. my parents moved to NYC before i was born, so i was born in 'murica. that's why i rely on the internet, discord, memes, and etc. to keep myself entertained.

Except for the moving to NYC, pretty much the same. Mom's from china, Dad's from Malaysia. I'm over in the cold Minnesota.

how about your culture and tradition? do you have any?

Not much, over the years. We used to do more stuff with the holidays, but as time passed we got more and more busy.

well, that's a bit sad. my family celebrates chinese new year. last chinese new year, we had dumplings and char siu bao. we also had my favorite golden buns, yellow buns filled with duck egg custard.

oh, and also, now i'm in WI (wisconsin).

I was born in NYC and now I live in Louisiana. Must be weird, being VERY liberal and living in a Republican state. At least our governor is Democrat. Say, how old are you guys?

can't say my age, private info that i never tell anyone.

well, that's a bit sad. my family celebrates chinese new year. last chinese new year, we had dumplings and char siu bao. we also had my favorite golden bun, yellow buns filled with duck egg custard.

It's a good thing we own a restaurant. Each year, we have a feast. This year, we had less traditional stuff, but I still ate plenty of crab, lobster, and fish. But I didn't get my big fat juicy duck.

Oh, we still have Chinese New Year dinner, but before we'd also light up lanterns and watch the festival on TV. Nowadays it's just playing in the background, but we don't sit down and watch it.

We don't even watch the festival.

Oh, we still have Chinese New Year dinner, but before we'd also light up lanterns and watch the festival on TV. Nowadays it's just playing in the background, but we don't sit down and watch it.

that's nice!

Forum > Status Update Threads > facts about yourself that don't matter