ForumStatus Update Threads ► How is your day?
i'm a struggle. very much, actually, if you can believe it.

got an advanced score on my test! got a c in my class

Found out yesterday that I will be staying in one of the nicer dorms at my college. Glad to hear it.

got first shot arm sore

my sister is in the ICU due to lack of oxygen and flunctuating heart rates

my mom picked up her baby from the hospital today and i held him and it was my first time meeting him

i am much tired

oh that's rough. hope she's well.

I survived a month at a new job.

my actual work starts next week probably

Wdym?

我受不了着雨(尤其是在看烟花的情况下)

我受不了着雨(尤其是在看烟花的情况下)

为什么是中文 ?

我不洗到

i just want to delete everything

i haven't been drinking so much water these days

Kylljoy said:
Found out yesterday that I will be staying in one of the nicer dorms at my college. Glad to hear it.

This has aged very poorly

Care to elaborate?

my nausea has somewhat subsided! yay!

Hurray! Nausea is no fun; I had some queasiness last Friday which was no good.

As for me, just the usual stress over which university I want to attend, balancing homework and life, and my ever-so-unreasonable low self-esteem and confidence. Other than that, being on this website brings me some ease, so my day's been all-around just decent.

Hurray! Nausea is no fun; I had some queasiness last Friday which was no good.

As for me, just the usual stress over which university I want to attend, balancing homework and life, and my ever-so-unreasonable low self-esteem and confidence. Other than that, being on this website brings me some ease, so my day's been all-around just decent.

teach me lmao

I have bad allergies please help meh i cant breath thru mah nose.

I have bad allergies please help meh i cant breath thru mah nose.

this has been me for the past 4 weeks of school

mask doesn't help either my nose breathing is at 30 percent capacity due to those two factors in conjunction with one another

inflamed sinus passages

mine is just filled with snot and maybe that too but idk.

teach me lmao

Teach you what? I'm not sure what you mean. PM me if you wanna chat about anything, by the way.

how to choose a university to want to attend
how to balance homework and life
how to improve self-esteem and confidence
how to be on this website

1. Purdue. I should be the only motivation you need to attend.
2. Homework first and life second. Build healthy schedules, such as studying for thirty minutes and then taking a break for tend.
3. Be confident that there is nobody like you, Titan. And find small things to be proud of each day.
4. I dunno man, I've been here almost four years and I still have no friggin clue what I'm doing.

Alright, here's what I've learned:

1. Choosing a university is tough - my main factors are based on the availability and reputation of the programs I'm interested in, the location, the residences, the culture and environment, and potential scholarships. Before picking a university, I strongly suggest finding your passions and interests to aim for a degree that supports them.

2. Balancing homework and life is something I'm working on. I create goals and checkpoints for myself, understanding what needs to be done by the end of the day, even using a calendar and reminders to keep track of everything on the go. If I don't have the motivation, I have a snack and/or a drink, listen to non-distracting music or switch topics in the meantime.

3. Oh boy, self-esteem. Mine has been low since grade 6, but it's getting better. I think reflecting on my accomplishments and achievements, regardless of how little or irrelevant they may seem, help increase my confidence. Hard work and trying new things to add to new experiences also help me feel satisfied with my work and bring my stories to life. This also might help with university applications depending on what they look like. Then again, I'm Canadian, so what do I know about America?

4. Honestly, I have no idea how I manage on here lol. I think just being respectful, kind, and polite to others helped me find my way. You're a good person, so by increasing your self-esteem, you'll come across as more approachable.

I have no idea if I make any sense or not. I'm verbose, as I've established several times on this website. Hope this helps a bit.

Forum > Status Update Threads > How is your day?