ForumStatus Update Threads ► I'm Supposed To Be Awake
you ever like

are asleep but you really should be awake at the moment?

like bro it happens to all of us no cap

post all your experiences of this happening here, cause i'm sure i'm not the only one who this has happened to

this is the obvious accompanying thread to the oh so popular supposed to be asleep thread. can't believe no one thought of this before now

i thought it was funny. i'm gonna post it.

lol

if you dream about tcas as i have, you can just imagine yourself making a post on here in your dream or something

or just talk about oversleeping or something idk this thread will probably get locked

How can you post if you are asleep?

I thought of that as well

I have to stay up for work and I just want to sleeeeeeep. I'm halfway there already zzzZ

Jest said:
I have to stay up for work and I just want to sleeeeeeep. I'm halfway there already zzzZ

thanks for coming up with a practical application for this thread

your contributions are what keeps it alive

You mean awake?

thanks for coming up with a practical application for this thread

your contributions are what keeps it alive

Teamwork makes the dream work!

Again, I am half asleep. I was up too late and work has been pretty busy today. Is it naptime?

So you have to be half asleep but half awake to post.

Yeah, I'm just going with the idea that if you're struggling to stay awake, this is your thread.

I accidentally slept in and I am so damn groggy.

I don't know if I had a certain conversation or if it was just a dream and I'm too embarrassed to ask... Was I awake or asleep? I have no idea.

On coffee 2 of possibly 4 for the night after spending the weekend beansing my sleep schedule right up. These starbucks triple shots do not mess around.

Im Ready To Accept That Given My Current Circumstances

Getting Greater Than Or Equal To Eight Hours Of Sleep Tonight

Is No Longer In The Cards For Me

Wow I don't remember the last time I slept 16 hours. That should right things in a hurry.

often i wonder to myself what would happen if i woke up the next day with retrograde amnesia

like a completely blank slate

i wonder how i'd be like or how my life would be different that way

Need to figure out a more efficient way to keep myself from dozing off during class..
just stay awake <3

i recommend chewing ice or bringing very cold water in a thermos to class

i really dont like having to get up to go to school this early

tomorrow is gonna suck

it literally gets worse for every successive day in the week i don't get enough sleep

and it's freaking winter so getting out of bed is so hard because the room around me is frigid compared to under the sheets

i want to scream. so loudly. so very very loudly.

Forum > Status Update Threads > I'm Supposed To Be Awake