I came out of the closet to my mom!

Ayyy

Have a high five, acky ‚úč

Heavens yes! I accept the high five.

Announcement to anyone who cares:

I have a FaQ now, you can find it in my bio

Interesting. I will view this.

@wlicky

and just like that, my post count has in equals to yours.

Wow.

Oh dear me, and now it's higher than me. Congratulations on having a slightly higher post count than somebody who has been on the site for 9 months.

To be fair, though, you've racked up posts very quickly. That's commendable in it's own right.

Same to you. You haven't been around very long either.

okay

announcement: i have found the song my father used to sing to me when i was very young. like a lullaby. i am ecstatic. this is it.

Announcement:

I will be no longer using Dawn shortly after the new year

also minewizard14 and BroncoBoy1800 wont have Lucas and Cynthia either

rip

announcement:

e

LICKY!

LICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

calm down

I have homework to do. After that, I'm about to finish a new bonk.io map. You can play on it when I finish. Hopefully today. If not, tomorrow.

Announcement:

I will be no longer using Dawn shortly after the new year

also minewizard14 and BroncoBoy1800 wont have Lucas and Cynthia either

If you want to see a preview of the avatar for this account, you can see it on TheExper.SharedAccount2's fairy tale

<redacted>

Announcement:
First day of winter break, eh? I'm guessing all of you have plans. Time to be lonely.
In the meantime, I'll try to help log in Mucka. See you guys on the flip side. It's been a pleasure to work with all of you.

This forum feels so dead and empty. This is either my head or my head because it's late but this winter break has felt pretty lonely, personally.

Posted in the wrong thread whoops.

People like to use this site to procrastinate; we're all too free to distract ourselves from work ;D

This forum feels so dead and empty. This is either my head or my head because it's late but this winter break has felt pretty lonely, personally.

Posted in the wrong thread whoops.

What thread did you mean to post in?

People like to use this site to procrastinate; we're all too free to distract ourselves from work ;D

i wish i felt free, poodonkus. ugh i havent felt truly free in well

actually i cant remember the last time i felt free there was always a looming um

gahh

Forum > Status Update Threads > announcements