ForumStatus Update Threads ► announcements
im so glad that i was right i love emily is away. i even got the "new" facenook one which isn't as good but yeah i like your avatar its awesome

TwoCansandString Image Sharing

Now I can finally share images. Now you can show me stuff without messing up my computer.

bug said:
im so glad that i was right i love emily is away. i even got the "new" facenook one which isn't as good but yeah i like your avatar its awesome

thank you!

youre welcome :)

i honestly still think about emily is away from time to time

what a classic visual novel. it was great.

i love the term visual novel and you are so right

bug you're like my favorite forum user right now

you're awesome

keep it real <3

oh wow thank you, you also, too, keep it real
sorry i don't know what to say thanks though you're awesome too

announcement: I'm taking a break from tcas

after a very refreshing talk with my religious mother, it has reminded me of the dangers of the internet which you can really forget when you're really into it.

so here's a reminder to take a break from your devices every once in a while, probably more than that since it can cause you to do things that might be regrettable in the future (unless working with devices is your job, I forgot about that. take a break from social media then)

<3 cya guys later

ps. sometimes I forget that not everybody has nothing to do all day, so take a break when you can <3

Wise decision. If only I had listened to a rule like that when I was 10.

I know I said I was gone but I may or may not be stalking this thread. dont worry. by tomorrow I will be *poof*

anyways it's not too late marv. you can take a break whenever, I think taking a break is good because it gives you somewhat of an outside point of view, but without a break you could be believing anything someone says, even if you think you wont. I also think I should have listened a couple years ago but I didnt and I want to take a break to push all these thoughts to the back of my mind, to refresh it. I hope these words mean something to you because I'm kind of just writing my thoughts here

I think I'll sleep now (probably not but I'd like to think that I will)

Meh. I really have nothing better to do other than this website. It helps me from getting lonely.

I know, me too. which is why it *could*, not is, be dangerous and I'm looking for something else to pass the time. not saying you have to though

Just know what you should avoid and you can stay on. Understanding what to avoid doing online can be better than staying away altogether.

On the bright side, this site is heavily moderated. Just don’t look at the weird stuff in the answer questions tab.

yeah no I cant do this. I need to talk to someone whether it be online or irl. cutting my break short I guess πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ‘

(sorry for thay

anyways in response to lickys post:
yeah I know, but taking a break can help. I'm aware and stuff but I think I need to spend less time rather than avoiding it because I cant avoid it without having anyone to talk to

so yeah, no break. haha. that's pathetic I cant even stay away for a day because I'm such a loser that I have no one to talk to, hence the reason I came back

I thought I could do this but no I cant 😭

You don't have to take a break if you don't want to. Having an online social space can be really beneficial. Being offline or taking breaks isn't always inherently good, especially if a place is filling a social need you have.

I'm back and I fucking hate myself.

I'm no therapist, but you might want to work on that before making a full return ._.

I fucking hate myself, Maple.

Heard. You need to work on that.

I hate the fact that I still exist. I'd be better off having never existed. Better late than never, though.

would it help if I said anything? positive things don't worry

I hate the fact that I still exist. I'd be better off having never existed. Better late than never, though.
if you didnt exist i would cry a lot and then start doing drugs because of grief (i would be very sad)

that is a statement that i agree to maybe not the drug thing though

important announcement weather alert it is boiling fucking hot like the sun outside stay indoors or you will melt

Forum > Status Update Threads > announcements