ForumStatus Update Threads ► AlexOnline Blog
Thanks, Other Alex!
She is called wool because she has this really big jumper thats got wool the whole way through, and she's constantly wearing it. If she's not wearing it, then she talks about how soft it is. It's a joke.

If that makes you happy, then keep doing it. If all that makes you happy is listening to music and doing homework with friends, then do it all the time. If it makes you happy, it's worth it.
Thanks for being so upportive about my blog :D

something that makes me happy, hmm, I get really happy when people compliment me on something I effort in, not just useless compliments on something stupid. I also like listening to music or just talking to my friends. in real life though, my friends are really bad texters. they dont usually text back but they're good friends irl.

loving the blog! :)

Hi Guys, and welcome to
*drum roll please*
Blog #3
*wooooohh, yeeeaaaahhhh, yyyaaaaaayyyy!!!*
Thankyou, thankyou. You can stop cheering now.
Anyway.
Yesterday I asked you what makes you happy.
The most common answers were friends and music. So, what is it about music that people can connect through it so well? In my (not-so-expert) opinion, it's the music itself. Songs that you can just dance to, beats that bring back memories.
Do you ever just dance, not caring if anybody is watching? Sing along to the music, not caring if you're off tune or out-of-time?
Same.
I love music, but my playlist is so varied that some people can't figure out my taste in music. I like Mother Mother and Five Finger Death Punch, but I'm also a big fan of One Direction and Dua Lipa. So, my music is... a little varied. I can easily dance to pop songs, so I woud say that's my favourite genre, but I can just as easily bop to death metal.
yeah.
Anyways, I will try not to talk too much about my life, I bet you guys don't want to know how boring I am.
So, I'll end here with a question:
What would you like to know about me?
Thanks for reading guys, your comments make my day.
I'll try to answer as many as I can, but I might not get to it.
XO, Alex <3
#ThisIsAlexOnline

alex, what gave you the idea to start a blog in the first place? i know ive said this before but your making a blog is very inspiring to me and im happy that there are people like you are putting their ideas and thoughts out there. its what the internet was made for, in my opinion.

alex, what gave you the idea to start a blog in the first place? i know ive said this before but your making a blog is very inspiring to me and im happy that there are people like you are putting their ideas and thoughts out there. its what the internet was made for, in my opinion.

Haha funny story actually
So, I was reading a book called Girl Online. It's about a girl called Penny and she runs a blog. All of her followers were really nice and I was like, I wonder if I could do that? And I did it. So, it kindof started because I copied someone? And I chose the name AlexOnline to go with her GirlOnline, cause I'm not a girl, ya know?
Ya know.
So, there you go!

thats cool! i hope this blogging experience is as enriching for you as you hoped it would be when you started it

Good morning, afternoon or night, my wonderful citizens of TwoCans!
How are you guys?
For those who are wondering why I haven't posted for the last three days, I live in Australia. It was the weekend, and on the Friday, I couldn't be bothered.
(G'day, mate!)
I find that there are a lot of Americans on this site, so hello! I wonder what it's like in America.
I hope you guys are doing amazing!
I don't really have much to talk about, so I'm going to end it here with the question:
Where do you come from?
I love you guys, and I hope you have a great day/night.
Until I see you again!
XO, Alex <3
#ThisIsAlexOnline

good evening alex!

my family is from china, though i was born in the states. i've lived here my entire life. i visit home most years, except for the past few because of the pandemic. how about you?

good evening alex!

my family is from china, though i was born in the states. i've lived here my entire life. i visit home most years, except for the past few because of the pandemic. how about you?

Wow, that's so cool!
My family is part french part english? I think? I was born in Australia and I've lived here my entire life. The pandemic sucks, because my stepsister is pregnant and she lives in Melbourne, so we can't go and visit her. Now though, we have been (almost) set free, so we can visit her over Christmas.
Thanks for you answer!

that's fun!

thank you for your posts! they're a fun part of my day to read :)

Thanks so much!
They're a fun part of my day to make!

Where do you come from?

I come from the Southern United States. Not too proud of it but it’s my home.

it can't be all bad, can it?

(don't y'all have like cornbread and stuff)

I've lived in various parts of the US, mostly.

Where do you come from?
I'm pretty sure our family has lived in Nebraska for... 4, maybe 5 generations?

e-bag said:
I'm pretty sure our family has lived in Nebraska for... 4, maybe 5 generations?

"We were here long before the corn, we will be here long after it"

I'm starting to think Kylljoy is immortal

I don't actually exist. I'm not a person. I'm just a prototype automod that Blake never bothered patching out.

it can't be all bad, can it?

(don't y'all have like cornbread and stuff)

Cornbread is nasty if it isn't with chili.

Chili is best with baked potatoes.

Now that takes me back to high school.

Sitting outside in the cold with seventeen other idiots, no idea what we were doing. Setting things on fire, nearly electrocuting ourselves, operating drill presses at 12AM, and frantically writing code to meet deadlines. Greedily eating hot chili and baked potatoes to warm up, while our robit shoots balls at targets and we collectively sigh as it misses every. fucking. shot

Kylljoy said:
I don't actually exist. I'm not a person. I'm just a prototype automod that Blake never bothered patching out.

Well, he should probably get around to that

Baked potatoes are good with chili.

I don't like cornbread in general because it's dry but like using it to mop up the leftover bits of chili is neat.

Man, but cornbread pudding.

A cold morning on a 19th-century frigate out on the waters of the bay. Cold San Francisco fog rolling in as we shiver in our coats, not sleeping well the night before. Tired from the previous day's work of prepping the ship for sail and rowing the skiff between land and boat. We're all drinking hot cocoa from metal mugs and picking away at what the galley crew had cooked that morning. As a bunch of fifth-graders were the ones who cooked it, calling it "food" would be generous. The cocoa and the pudding are the only good things there. The Ghirardelli Square sign is lit up, cutting through the fog; it mocks us with the promise of delicious sweets and food that we will never have. The water splashes idly against the sides of the boat as we desperately eat before the captain calls for us to work again.

Taste and smell are the strongest linked memories, it seems.

Man, now I'm all nostalgic. That was a fun field trip.

caveat said:
I don't like cornbread in general because it's dry but like using it to mop up the leftover bits of chili is neat.
Cornbread is good with butter if it's the dry stuff, but fine alone if it's the sweet stuff.

Where do you come from?

I come from the uk! I lived in good old london for most of my life but a few months ago I moved to a city nearby

Forum > Status Update Threads > AlexOnline Blog