ForumStatus Update Threads ► Moods and Feelings
Whenever I have to fill out forms at the doctors office there’s always a question along the lines of “Do you ever feel as if you are operated by a motor”, and while that’s a weird way to phrase it I think I get what they mean. School has me so tired lately that when I get home even things I love to do becomes a chore. I feel sluggish and unmotivated. Going through the motions, like I’m motor operated.

Edit: this is okay though. It’ll pass, hopefully. Just gotta get through the next 4 weeks until the cycle restarts.

I feel as though I am detaching from reality.

hang in there, fellas

i feel for ya

Life is good (for now). I got my first acceptance letter (or more specifically, email) from a university I applied to today!

🎉

nervous, nervous.

about what?

Math test B)

ok good luck

depressed yet happy at the same time

super wild how humans can do that.

I am also depressed and happy.
a beaten porcelain doll,
reassembled with discount glue,
sitting on a shelf, ready to fall apart at the slightest inconvenience.
my life is good. I am well looked after. it has not always been this way.

I am embarrassed that I still write like a depressed teenager.

thats so deep, doll

I feel like I very mush so would like to unalive

call 800-273-8255

you arent alone, samsung

when i am right, i am actually wrong

same
just take a look at my last ask

hey man, sorry to hear that. don't give up okay? ik you feel like shit, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. you'll find someone that appreciates your efforts, i can guarantee you.

you will for certain. its too early to lose all hope, samsung

hey samsung. i can assure you it wont be worth it in the long run. great times are ahead even if it seems impossible now, i promise. we're here for you, friend

I never had any hope to begin with

we're here for you still, samsung.

not anynore

samsung. if you feel like you're actually going to hurt yourself, im urging you to get or call someone who you know will keep you safe. i know it can be scary, but you're gonna have to trust me on this

who am I going to call

GHOSTBUSTERS

Forum > Status Update Threads > Moods and Feelings