ForumStatus Update Threads ► I accomplished something!
MishMash said:
I won an art competition :)

The Office reference?

Nips said:

Aviel, Yep.

Unless you weigh, like, 50 pounds that's impressive (and even then). Twice my weight is 440 pounds :P

I ate a scary food for the first time in a very long time today.

I started learning the Russian alphabet, and I put my socks away!

I love Russian.

I don't know if any of you will believe me, but I was born in Salekhard, Russia.

Why wouldn't we believe you?

Just here the other day I rammed Brendan into a wall to prove how manly I am. I managed to throw him off the internet by doing so.

I talked to a hot girl I met online and made her laugh.

EDIT: three hot girls actually, though I only really clicked with two of 'em.

Aviel is gonna get some.

I successfully trolled someone who I wasn't even talking to. While they were sleeping. I win.

Nips said:
Aviel is gonna get some.

They all live across the country. So no.

Nips said:
I successfully trolled someone who I wasn't even talking to. While they were sleeping. I win.

Nice.

I ate sausage today! :D

I wrote a 1002 word story. Not a good one, mind you, but the fact that I actually sat down and did that is a bit of an accomplishment.

His story was fucking amazing.

I asked a girl to Prom today through the magical powers of crochet.

That is adorable. Did she say yes?

Yes. (:

YES! That is awesome!

Yeah I'm pretty damn proud of myself.

Good for you, dude.

Yeah. She was pretty excited.

That is great!

^ That's awesome, Stuart.

I took my written test for my license and passed. I was so proud, because I recieved the highest grade in my Driver's Ed class on it.

I wrote a 1002 word story. Not a good one, mind you, but the fact that I actually sat down and did that is a bit of an accomplishment.

I would like to read this story...

I finally finished the Master Quest for Ocarina of Time on my 3DS. It took me about... 6 weeks from start to finish. Hah.

I've never finished that game, I tried, then my rendering broke on the first temple, so now I'm fucked.

Forum > Status Update Threads > I accomplished something!