ForumStatus Update Threads ► Facebook Memories
So my facebook memories today have reminded me how much of a whiny little shit I was in 2011. I posted FOUR dramatic status updates with no explination and then proceeded to be an elusive little twat in the comments.

So..what's in your facebook memories for today?

Today I shared a pic my sister took of me with my dog while I was sleeping.

I never had interest in maintaining a facebook page, but that doesn't mean i can't look back at the complete and indescribable anguish that is my younger self. In 6th grade, I would write fan-fiction. After it's wholly negative reception, I deleted it, and have no copies, thankfully.

Deleted my Facebook a few years ago, so I'm kinda out of the loop. What is a Facebook memory? Is it just like, "this is what you posted X years ago today"?

Deleted my Facebook a few years ago, so I'm kinda out of the loop. What is a Facebook memory? Is it just like, "this is what you posted X years ago today"?

Yeap, exactly!!

Yesterday, mine was me so happy I finally had a plan to graduate from college within the academic year. I dropped out three weeks later.

I virtually never post because I don't care for the controversy, arguments or the mingling of family and friends from school, travel and twocans. When I do get memories it's usually baby stuff, things I was tagged in or the odd joke funny enough to actually share.

My memory for yesterday was my wedding. That was nice.

My memory yesterday was a picture of Gabriel when he was a few months old.

Okay so for my memory today I had a status update from 3 years ago:

"Numb. Everything is so so numb but I can still feel the dull ache of the pain in my chest. I wish I was strong enough to sleep it off, but then I'd never see the sunrise would I?"

I think it's this time of year, cause I feel this shitty today too.

Forum > Status Update Threads > Facebook Memories