Forum > Status Update Threads > Moods and Feelings
I hate how my picture could be overlooked and put in the wrong section in the yearbook.
I know at least 9 people that want dirt on me, and this is probably the chance they've been looking for.
So I'm triggered because of that.

Remember that you can always talk to administration. Most schools have a zero-tolerance harassment policy. Even if they're not willing to work with you on the yearbook, they'll likely still help prevent against backlash.

I hate how worked up I'm getting over what to wear to whatever club we're going to on Friday. This is why I don't go out. I always get way too dressed up and feel self conscious for the rest of the night

Drink and drink and drink some cockt'ls. First no confidence will come and then a lot'll.

Mood: Relieved that I have a pair of clean socks after all. Forgot to start a load of laundry yesterday.

Sundog said:

Drink and drink and drink some cockt'ls. First no confidence will come and then a lot'll.

That's the plan. I said to my friend I'll wear my jacket until I'm drunk enough not to care.

Sundog said:

That's the plan. I said to my friend I'll wear my jacket until I'm drunk enough not to care.

I'm sure that's a fine solution and you'll be gorgeous in it. Because generally you're gorgeous and you could club wearing nothing but a fucking gunnysack and that would still be blindingly obvious,

Last time I wore a gunny sack it was over my head and people were telling me I would never see my family again. It was a hell of a party though.

im incapable of being happy

doubling this sentiment today.

What happened, pixels?

nothing has to happen for me to feel a certain way

Heard.

Tired and stressed.

I am getting sad over something stupid and it's pissing me off.

Looking at these new (absolutely amazing BTW) pictures of Jupiter causes the existential dread to rise if I think about them for more than about half a minute. *shudder*

It's crazy to think that it's just a big ball of gas

Balls of gas are pretty amazing.
From They Might Be Giants:
The sun is a mass of incandescent gas,
A gigantic nuclear furnace,
Where Hydrogen is built into Helium
At temperatures of millions of degrees.

Oh sure, when I rip one in church I'm being obnoxious, but when the sun does it it's fine? How is that fair?

because the sun doesn't go to church

Makes sense, I always thought it gave out some strong agnostic vibes

I'm so freaking worried and sad! D: I ran over a bunny nest with the lawnmower but none of them got hurt but they all ran all over the place and I'm worried their mom wont come back and they'll starve or get eaten by a fox or something. ;-;

Typical, the first time in years that I'm doing mentally great and my body just fucking gives up. I feel great but also terrible

Wow, this meeting is the stereotype of bad meetings. Let's all sit around and @#$% off on our laptops while a spreadsheet is read out, row by row. Literally nobody is paying attention - one guy narrating a document he [probably] doesn't care about and everyone else "multitasking" because they don't care either. Sigh.

I'm freaking out and trying hard not to show it. Work stuff got me stressed.

Once again someone I thought was my friend has bailed because I didn't want to have sex with him. This bothers me more than it should and I feel kind of shit

Forum > Status Update Threads > Moods and Feelings