ForumThe Sandbox ► L.A.M.A.⅃ Vs. ƎЯIOIOIRE
Who would win in a fight? This is a hot debate topic, and I would like to know your guy's thought. I think ƎЯIOIOIRE would win, because he has six stands.

Link to the SiIvaGunner debate that started this.

Image for people scared of links:

L.A.M.A.⅃ because he has 2 guns.

What the goddamn fuck are y'all saying?

Just talking about the ultimate debate.

I can’t watch the whole video but that barrel chested dude looks like he’d whoop that twiggy dude’s butt. 2 guns can stop a barrel though.

also LA Noire was a great game. Everyone go play it if you’re not a student with no time to play video games.

heh, free time

2 guns can't beat six stands. Remember how Star Platinum could catch bullets?

Fair, but it also depends on which 6 stands (I haven't checked the link, so Idk the details)

>L.A.M.A.⅃

>ƎЯIOIOIRE

>Six stands

>Star Platinum

Fair, but it also depends on which 6 stands (I haven't checked the link, so Idk the details)

Well, we don't know what the stands do, but it's a high probability that at least one stand is capable of making bullets inferior.

Yes, but 6 stands comes with 6 possibilities for one that results in instant death

>L.A.M.A.⅃

>ƎЯIOIOIRE

>Six stands

>Star Platinum

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B34QMDLIQAAzbwb.jpg
I got it, sort of, without even watching the video. I thought I was the old man who doesn't get the kids and their pinstagram twitching snap vines. When I was a kid, we had to twitch and snap the vines yourself if you wanted to make some rope.

I feel that erioioire would win, I could take a couple of bullets, especially in non-vital areas, which lamaj misses because he's cross-eyed, and a buff guy like erioioire could instantly win

Did you care to notice L.A.M.A.⅃'s visor? It may help him target things.

No, that's not a visor, it's a shadow

LAMAJ would still win because his theme is jazzy

Are you absolutely sure? I think it's a visor, L.A.M.A.⅃'s best chance would to use his smarts, seeing as he isn't physically fit. He should also know that he is cross-eyed, and would wear a visor to compensate for it.

No winner yet

I think a <poll> tag would be nice

Moved to sandbox. Pirates are great, but ninjas do know how to strut their stuff...

Forum > The Sandbox > L.A.M.A.⅃ Vs. ƎЯIOIOIRE