ForumThe Sandbox ► ClAiMeD sOuLs
aww thank you <3

Re-claiming and donating Finx's soul to Muck.

I'd rather have my soul be tossed around between two lovers than have it be in the hands of someone who's face is a literal fucking vortex. This is a cry for help.

I'm sorry, there's no escaping. Poiki has never given up a soul.

If Poiki leaves and doesn't come back, is there some kind of mercy rule where their souls are kinda released or something? If not, Poiki, if you can see this, I am willing to do anything for my soul back. I don't care if it's "oh 1v1 me in this thing" or "do this Really Stupid Thing that might get you temp banned (perma ban offenses are out of the question and actually temp bans are out of the question as well so don't bother asking me to do the 'CAT THING' again)" or even "no fuck off." I just want my soul back. I will forever be in your debt, as in I will be in overwhelming debt because you'll probably charge me a shit ton of money for my soul which is rightfully mine (or nordict's).

JorgeBeans696969 grabbed

I claim 50% of SecretNeighbour's soul.

I still have no idea how you people do this stuff.

I get anxious and check who is online frequently. All the time. I don't know why, but it benefits me.

I really think you do have an addiction to this website. That's fine, though, as long as nordict's soul is always mine I am content with anything and everything.

That's sweet. I hope you and Nordict stay together forever, considering how happy you seem with them.

ilikethisplace1 is mine

Did they not already get claimed? Surprising.

truly. I was surprised too

That's sweet. I hope you and Nordict stay together forever, considering how happy you seem with them.

Thank you very much, you're too nice. I've always considered opposites to attract and I guess that's the case here, but we still have more similarities than differences. The only thing I can thing of is that he's more of an optimist and I'm more of a pessimist.
I do honestly believe we'll be together, if not forever, then for a very very long time. We're just inseparable in that manner, I guess. Last night I asked him if he could be more active here and he was going to but he lost track of the name of this website. All is well though, hopefully you two can get to know each other a bit.

I love yeah's avatar.

original post
Claiming WE

https://twocansandstring.com/forum/sandbox/gotopost/1154348/#post1154348

claiming:
Omay238
Yuriii
Buckbeak
ncjdom32
PeterDut

Hey, good job on 100 posts. May I buy my soul back?

damn

I would claim Corporal Croissandwich, however it seems that they are simply a returning user, and thus their soul is the same as the account preceding it, so I'll leave them alone. I'm still on the hunt, though.

Yeah its just J-Rob again

I see. Cool.

I dunk Josh_Lewi's soul into a basketball hoop, and then I claim it.

I claim _corrick

claiming:
sacxsf31
MichaelFer

hoylecake said:
I would claim Corporal Croissandwich, however it seems that they are simply a returning user, and thus their soul is the same as the account preceding it, so I'll leave them alone. I'm still on the hunt, though.

Not returning. J-rob's been doing that all the time.

Forum > The Sandbox > ClAiMeD sOuLs