ForumThe Sandbox ► Kitten Killers
Don't know if this thread actually needs to be a thing, but if you want to, report people who double posted here.

Might I direct you to the flag button?

Not for moderation usage. There just seem to be people who shame others for double posting. They can do that here now, I guess? I don't know. I just made it in case there were people who thought they wanted a thread like this.

Reporting is good and allows mods to decide on a case by case basis. For example, it might be okay to post again on a thread that hasn't had activity in several days even if you were the last poster (so long as it's adding new content). However, it's probably not okay to post multiple times in rapid succession for no reason.

It's good to let these things be judgment calls behind the scenes rather than be placed in the court of public opinion.

Lmao what am I reading
Public shaming is for losers. do it, you’ll feel like a loser

I’m a rebel

It didn’t work

remember my dodecapost?

Cheers and I'll see y'all in the Sandbox.

not sandboxed yet because it died

I suppose that makes us all "Kitten Killers" killers.

how do you double post?

You post twice in a row.

how do you double post?
Like this

how do you double post?
Like this

ow

ow
Or like this.

ow
Or like this.

"A fine example of a a double-posted quote, as opposed to this double-quoted post."

DIAV said:
"A fine example of a a double-posted quote, as opposed to this double-quoted post."

DIAV said:

your point?

Forum > The Sandbox > Kitten Killers