ForumThe Sandbox ► Pure Randomness
"lump" by tpotusoa makes all this gender dysphoria get stronger and i dont know why and now im sad :(

cant wait for the painkillers to kicks in. my hand is shaking from pain and i want it to stop

are you okay

Yeah, fine now. A lot of my muscles were super ultra cramped from sleeping weird last night, and it was like hell. Painkillers are a miracle.

AHHQ! YOU GUYS! DON'T FLIP THE MISSOURI FLAG 90 DEGREES AND REMOVE THE CREST! (FRANCE JUMPSCARE)

larry's very hairy balls

oh

i need a hug because im feeling kinda lonely

would you like me to give you an internet hug, muck?

Yes sir.

(I encase you with the claws of void, tightening my grip with every second. I do not let go.)

thank you marvie i really appreciate it
i will take all the hugs i can get

okay *hugs you*

:)

(hugs you back)

*As the seal I currently has does not have long enough flippers to hug you, I just wrap you in one "flop".*

say peanuts without the t :troll:

what about an enchantment called commitment >:,(

or honesty T^T

I have an idea for the top hat cult.

We go in rainbow order for the bands on our hats.

Purple as me, the most powerful leader and founder
Blue as the co-leader, Muck
Green as high-ranking members, as in the original few (i.e. p0tat0, hoylecake, titanlord, w_licky)
Yellow as med-level members who are new to the cult, but fairly well-known within the cult
Orange as new members who are not active in the cult, but are still official members
Red as unofficial members who have not quite be indoctrinated yet

It might be silly, but this could be a thing.

That just sounds like TPOL but with extra steps.

Whatever happened to TPOL?

Sorry.

Sorry.

No, it's nothing to apologize for. I'm just wondering how the resident cult which, let's make it clear, I am in no way affiliated with would react to you muscling in on their territory

KylIjoy said:
Sorry.

No, it's nothing to apologize for. I'm just wondering how the resident cult which, let's make it clear, I am in no way affiliated with would react to you muscling in on their territory

Maybe I will make my own server on some other website.

wow im cofounder? can i have a hat

Yes.

Forum > The Sandbox > Pure Randomness