ForumThe Sandbox ► Rebelion against W_Licky.
We give W_Licky too much power, when there is no such power given to him. He's nearly forced people go give him souls, just to unblock them. He's created a false government that we almost operate by. Now, there are allegations by asker that their bio had been edited, and we can't discredit the fact that W_Licky may have done it due to some suspicious forum posts. We cannot let him reign longer.

People = dumbkeara

I could replace him if you guys want

:worried:

I reversed everything I did against dumbkeara. Forget about it.

Sure, go break away in another country. I'll recognize your sovereignty.

Ima stay cuz im head of the fbi

e-bag said:
Now, there are allegations by asker that their bio had been edited, and we can't discredit the fact that W_Licky may have done it due to some suspicious forum posts.

I don't know a thing about code. How could I hack ahsker? Plus, he's my friend.

Sure...

I'M SERIOUS HERE! I DID NOT HACK AHSKER!!!!

W_Licky said:
I don't know a thing about code. How could I hack ahsker? Plus, he's my friend.

Oh, an IRL friend? Hmm.

I don't know him in real life! Please stop accusing me of everything! It's not nice and I'm not happy that I'm being victimized right now!

read the forum title

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

victimized is a bit much licky..
its sort of true that u kinda run things here
however rebellion.. kinda also not cool

Don't even.

o_o'

All we are saying is just to remove your political powers

not to put down the rebellion, but what exactly are you guys gonna do after the rebellion is over? live in peace? cry?

No powers will be removed.

how about we just not rebel on eachother
were just people behind a screen

I am of the opinion we treat licky like Washington. While he set up the government, which we are greatful for, we now have a president and vice president to lead the government. Licky may sit on the sidelines, provide political commentary, and even run for office or campaign for offices, but the ultimate power of government should be left with Apzrn, the person we voted for.

TL;DR We have elected an actual leader, therefore Apzrn should supersede Licky in power and has the final say on his involvement in government

on my frickin mario 64 true or false question literally every answer but the correct answer was guessed

All the power I've shown was to fix personal problems.

I don't think all of this is necessary

Forum > The Sandbox > Rebelion against W_Licky.